|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the three friends cry?
(a) They are upset to be treated like this by their country.
(b) They don't think they will ever see Darryl again.
(c) They were tortured so badly.
(d) They are happy to be free.
2. What do the announcements say that come over loudspeakers?
(a) Get to their homes.
(b) Go to the nearest shelter immediately.
(c) There are no announcements.
(d) They need help at the wharf.
3. What does Marcus refuse to do when asked?
(a) To give her his web handles.
(b) To unlock his laptop.
(c) To unlock his phone.
(d) To sign a confession.
4. What has happened to Darryl?
(a) He breaks his ankle when the jump the tracks.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is lost in the crowd.
(d) He is trampled when he falls.
5. What is Vanessa's nickname?
6. Why do the police track BART passes?
(a) To catch drug dealers and terrorists.
(b) To find out if there is an inordinate amount of usage on a particular line.
(c) To figure out how to allocate their beat cops.
(d) To know where the high crime areas shift to.
7. Who does the woman with the severe haircut tell Marcus his captors are?
(a) Homeland Security.
8. How long do the friends figure they are held?
(a) A month.
(b) 5 or 6 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 48 hours.
9. Where is Marcus having a party?
(a) Sutro Baths.
(b) The Golden Gate Park.
(c) Van's hosue.
(d) His house.
10. What disrupts the confrontation with the girl who took the picture?
(a) A drifter wanting a dime.
(b) Two cops.
(c) Sounds of gunfire.
(d) Something that seems like an earthquake.
11. What happens when a jeep finally stops?
(a) Darryl has died.
(b) Darryl is put in the jeep and taken to the hospital.
(c) The police say they cannot get Darryl to the hospital right now.
(d) The four friends are shackled, hooded and taken away.
12. Of what does Vanessa accuse Marcus?
(a) Being abrasive lately.
(b) Inattention to his friends lately.
(c) Being crazy to fight the government.
(d) Forgetting about Darryl.
13. What happens to the kids that are caught?
(a) They are given community service.
(b) They are put on probation.
(c) They are sent to juvenile detention.
(d) They are let go without being questioned.
14. Why is Marcus angry with his father?
(a) His father takes up for the cops.
(b) His father dismisses the situation as nothing.
(c) He is not angry with his father.
(d) His father asks Marcus if their is something Marcus has not told them.
15. What does the quiz on LiveJournals allow spies to do?
(a) Pinpoint the homes of high frequencies.
(b) Pinpoint the homes of low frequencies.
(c) Track down the Xnetters.
(d) Learn if there are any hackers on secure lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benson try to get Marcus to admit?
2. Who asks Marcus to come with them when he is eating a burrito?
3. Why does the coffee shop where Marcus stops say he will not take debit cards?
4. How does Marcus realize that he has been detained by the United States?
5. Why does Marcus apologize?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)