|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marcus angry with his father?
(a) His father takes up for the cops.
(b) He is not angry with his father.
(c) His father dismisses the situation as nothing.
(d) His father asks Marcus if their is something Marcus has not told them.
2. Why would Jolu spend more time in prison than Marcus if they are caught?
(a) He is Black.
(b) He already has a conviction.
(c) He is Mexican.
(d) He is on probation.
3. How does Marcus realize that he has been detained by the United States?
(a) He is given a copy of the orders to detain him.
(b) A man wearing a USA uniform enters where Marcus is.
(c) He is read his Miranda rights.
(d) He does not yet know this.
4. About what does Barbara warn Marcus concerning the story?
(a) It could endanger Darryl's life.
(b) It could cause Marcus to be harrassed even more.
(c) Once she starts, he will not be able to stop the story.
(d) It may end up in his arrest.
5. What happens when Marcus starts to leave Ange's house?
(a) She tells him she thinks Darryl is still alive.
(b) She asks him to spend the night.
(c) She tells him she loves him.
(d) She tells him she is dating Jolu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus say in response to his parents' question?
2. What happens to the kids that are caught?
3. What does Marcus later say might have been better for him to have done at this point?
4. What does Marcus read to support the idea of the government being abolished?
5. What does Marcus worry about when he sets up his xbox that evening?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)