|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the cops say they have been watching Marcus?
(a) Because Homeland Security asked them to.
(b) Because of where he's been traveling according to his BART pass.
(c) Because Marcus if friends with a known terrorist.
(d) Because Marcus' principal pointed Marcus out as a potential troublemaker.
2. How does Marcus explain being where he was when the attack happens?
(a) He was working on a school project.
(b) He was taking a friend home.
(c) He was looking for a friend who was suicidal.
(d) He was skipping school.
3. What has happened to Darryl?
(a) He breaks his ankle when the jump the tracks.
(b) He is lost in the crowd.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is trampled when he falls.
4. Who is Fred Benson?
(a) Marcus Yallow's best friend.
(b) A vice-principal of Cesar Chavez High.
(c) Marcus Yallow's uncle.
(d) A police officer.
5. How does Mr. Benson catch Charles in the hallway?
(a) Charles is trying to figure out what's wrong with his phone.
(b) Charles has stopped to text his best friend.
(c) Charles has stopped to text his mother.
(d) Charles has dropped all his books and papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disrupts the confrontation with the girl who took the picture?
2. What do Jolu and Marcus do at Jolu's house that night?
3. How does Marcus realize that he has been detained by the United States?
4. What does Marcus try to explain?
5. What does Jolu say they should do?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)