|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus tell his parents when he gets home?
(a) They were quarantined in Oakland.
(b) They were quarantined in San Rafael.
(c) They were kidnapped by terrorists.
(d) They were taken to a safe space and held until the government determined it was safe.
2. How long do the friends figure they are held?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) A week.
(c) 5 or 6 days.
(d) A month.
3. Where does the gang go to talk?
(a) Marcus' home.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Darryl's house.
(d) Their secret meeting place in the Tenderloin.
4. Why do the three friends cry?
(a) They are upset to be treated like this by their country.
(b) They were tortured so badly.
(c) They don't think they will ever see Darryl again.
(d) They are happy to be free.
5. How does Marcus contact Darryl?
(a) On a secret messenging program.
(b) Texts him on his cell.
(c) Face to face.
(d) Calls him on the cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do to distract Charles?
2. Who is not with the gang?
3. Why do the police track BART passes?
4. Why does Darryl not want to skip school?
5. What does Marcus' father explain about his business?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)