|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the cops say they have been watching Marcus?
(a) Because Homeland Security asked them to.
(b) Because Marcus if friends with a known terrorist.
(c) Because of where he's been traveling according to his BART pass.
(d) Because Marcus' principal pointed Marcus out as a potential troublemaker.
2. What does Benson tell Marcus to do until the police are contacted?
(a) Go back to class.
(b) Go to detention.
(c) Go home.
(d) Wait in the office.
3. What do the papers say that Marcus is given to sign?
(a) That he was questioned and held voluntarily.
(b) That he was detained because of suspicious activity.
(c) That he admits to being in a terrorist cell.
(d) That he was held involuntarily.
4. How do the friends learn about what happened in the city?
(c) Asking passersby.
(d) They call their parents.
5. What is the name of Marcus' blog?
(a) Underground revolution.
(b) Hidden Revolt.
(c) Open Revolt.
(d) He does not have a blog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcus anger the cops?
2. What does Benson try to get Marcus to admit?
3. Why do the police track BART passes?
4. What does Marcus refuse to do when asked?
5. Why does the coffee shop where Marcus stops say he will not take debit cards?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)