|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus ask for that is refused?
(a) To contact his parents.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) His backpack.
(d) To see his friends.
2. Where do the captors set up interviews?
(a) In a janitor's closet.
(b) Behind a screen in the truck.
(c) In the motel lobby.
(d) In the cab of the truck.
3. What does Vanessa say would cause a traffic gridlock?
(a) If normal people are pulled over.
(b) If normal people refuse to use any of their debit cards.
(c) If normal people pay for tolls with pennies.
(d) If normal people refuse to use FasTrak.
4. Why do the cops say they have been watching Marcus?
(a) Because Homeland Security asked them to.
(b) Because Marcus if friends with a known terrorist.
(c) Because of where he's been traveling according to his BART pass.
(d) Because Marcus' principal pointed Marcus out as a potential troublemaker.
5. What disrupts the confrontation with the girl who took the picture?
(a) Two cops.
(b) Something that seems like an earthquake.
(c) Sounds of gunfire.
(d) A drifter wanting a dime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Darryl?
2. What is Vanessa's nickname?
3. What does Marcus try to explain?
4. Why do the police track BART passes?
5. What is the first question the cops ask Marcus' mother?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)