|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcus explain being where he was when the attack happens?
(a) He was taking a friend home.
(b) He was looking for a friend who was suicidal.
(c) He was working on a school project.
(d) He was skipping school.
2. Where are Marcus and his friends going when the skip school?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) Fisherman's Wharf.
(c) The Tenderloin.
3. What does Jolu say they should do?
(a) Contact the civil liberties union.
(b) Tell their parents about what happened to them.
(c) Call the President.
(d) Tell the newspapers about what happened to them.
4. What does Marcus tell his parents when he gets home?
(a) They were quarantined in San Rafael.
(b) They were quarantined in Oakland.
(c) They were kidnapped by terrorists.
(d) They were taken to a safe space and held until the government determined it was safe.
5. How do Marcus and Darryl deactivate the arphid in a library book?
(a) Tearing it out of the book.
(b) Putting it in the microwave.
(c) Running a laser across it.
(d) Running a magnet across it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus think they should do?
2. What does Marcus refuse to do when asked?
3. What does the girl who takes their picture say?
4. Where does Marcus find himself when he is taken out of the jeep and moved?
5. What does Marcus ask for that is refused?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)