|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the terrorists destroy?
(a) The Golden Gate bridge.
(b) The Bay Bridge.
(c) The Wharf area.
(d) Alcatraz Island.
2. Why do the three friends cry?
(a) They are upset to be treated like this by their country.
(b) They don't think they will ever see Darryl again.
(c) They are happy to be free.
(d) They were tortured so badly.
3. How does Marcus anger the cops?
(a) He says something nasty about the chief of police.
(b) He refuses to unlock his cell phone.
(c) He makes a remark about tax dollars.
(d) He asks to go to the bathroom and tries to run.
4. What does Marcus later say might have been better for him to have done at this point?
(a) To have unlocked his comptuer.
(b) To have unlocked his phone.
(c) To have been silent.
(d) To have pretended to be cowered.
5. How do Marcus and Darryl deactivate the arphid in a library book?
(a) Running a laser across it.
(b) Putting it in the microwave.
(c) Running a magnet across it.
(d) Tearing it out of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a jeep finally stops?
2. Where has there been a new posting according to a text message Marcus receives on his way to the office?
3. When are the shackles and hood finally taken off Marcus?
4. What do the announcements say that come over loudspeakers?
5. What does Marcus' father explain about his business?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)