|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marcus contact to discuss how to handle the spies?
(d) His father.
2. How does Marcus realize that he has been detained by the United States?
(a) A man wearing a USA uniform enters where Marcus is.
(b) He does not yet know this.
(c) He is read his Miranda rights.
(d) He is given a copy of the orders to detain him.
3. Where does Marcus find himself when he is taken out of the jeep and moved?
(a) In a school cafeteria with lots of other students.
(b) In a motel room.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In a 16-wheeler truck.
4. Besides BART, what do the police start using?
(b) Car sevice records.
(c) The FasTrak system.
(d) Internet usage data.
5. Besides students, who uses the Xnet?
(a) Al Qaeda sympathizers.
(b) Underground radical organizations.
(c) Undercover government agents.
(d) Underground news organizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Darryl?
2. Why do the police track BART passes?
3. What does Mrs. Anderson believe about the Bill of Rights?
4. Who does Marcus see in the courtyard one day?
5. What does Marcus do to calm himself?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)