|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the shackles and hood finally taken off Marcus?
(a) When they take him to an actual prison cell.
(b) When he is cleared to go home.
(c) When he signs a confession.
(d) When he finally unlocks his laptop.
2. Where does the gang go to talk?
(a) Darryl's house.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Marcus' home.
(d) Their secret meeting place in the Tenderloin.
3. Why is Marcus sent to the office?
(a) For yelling at Charles.
(b) For refusing to read the Bill of Rights.
(c) For defacing a copy of the Bill of Rights hanging on the wall.
(d) For yelling at Mrs. Anderson.
4. Why do the three friends cry?
(a) They don't think they will ever see Darryl again.
(b) They were tortured so badly.
(c) They are happy to be free.
(d) They are upset to be treated like this by their country.
5. What happens when Marcus announces what is happening with the Xnet business at the party?
(a) The kids decide to stand with him.
(b) The police bust him.
(c) Police barge in .
(d) The kids just look at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus tell his parents when he gets home?
2. For whom does Jolu work?
3. What happens when Marcus and his friends get to the BART station?
4. What does Marcus learn from Dr Eevil?
5. What does Marcus refuse to do when asked?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)