|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hugs Marcus from behind?
(d) His mother.
2. Why do the police track BART passes?
(a) To find out if there is an inordinate amount of usage on a particular line.
(b) To know where the high crime areas shift to.
(c) To figure out how to allocate their beat cops.
(d) To catch drug dealers and terrorists.
3. How long do the friends figure they are held?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 5 or 6 days.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
4. About what does Marcus' father apologize to Marcus?
(a) For making Marcus make up his classwork.
(b) Marcus' father's earlier opinion of tracking.
(c) For not supporting Marcus in Marcus' bid for class president.
(d) For not siding with Marcus when Marcus is retained by homeland security.
5. How does Marcus anger the cops?
(a) He asks to go to the bathroom and tries to run.
(b) He says something nasty about the chief of police.
(c) He makes a remark about tax dollars.
(d) He refuses to unlock his cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jolu say they should do?
2. What does Marcus try to do to get help?
3. For how long is Marcus suspended?
4. What DVD does Marcus use in his communication attempts?
5. What does Marcus discover in his laptop?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)