|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the coffee shop where Marcus stops say he will not take debit cards?
(a) The fees are too high.
(b) There has been too much fraud associated with them.
(c) They are unreliable.
(d) The owner does not want to aid the government in keeping tabs on people.
2. What does Marcus see on his street in the middle of the night?
(a) An ambulance.
(b) An Army tank.
(c) A black limo.
(d) A van with paraphernalia.
3. Why do the three friends cry?
(a) They were tortured so badly.
(b) They don't think they will ever see Darryl again.
(c) They are happy to be free.
(d) They are upset to be treated like this by their country.
4. Who hugs Marcus from behind?
(c) His mother.
5. What does Marcus do to calm himself?
(a) Takes a sleeping pill.
(b) Calls Van.
(c) Plays his pirate game.
(d) Has some cereal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question the cops ask Marcus' mother?
2. Where do the captors set up interviews?
3. What does Marcus tell his parents when he gets home?
4. What does Marcus try to explain?
5. What does Marcus' father explain about his business?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)