|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the three friends cry?
(a) They were tortured so badly.
(b) They don't think they will ever see Darryl again.
(c) They are happy to be free.
(d) They are upset to be treated like this by their country.
2. Who is Masha?
(a) A girl in Marcus' social studies class.
(b) Van's cousin.
(c) Ange's best friend.
(d) A girl who claims to have been arrested by the DHS when Marcus was.
3. What does Charles get angry about in Mrs. Galvez's class?
(a) She gives them a pop quiz and he'd been sleeping.
(b) He thinks she advocates violence.
(c) He believes she is condoning terrorism indirectly.
(d) He thinks she is downplaying the importance of the movement happening right now.
4. What do the terrorists destroy?
(a) The Golden Gate bridge.
(b) The Bay Bridge.
(c) The Wharf area.
(d) Alcatraz Island.
5. What does Marcus tell his parents when he gets home?
(a) They were quarantined in Oakland.
(b) They were kidnapped by terrorists.
(c) They were taken to a safe space and held until the government determined it was safe.
(d) They were quarantined in San Rafael.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Marcus flirt via Xnet?
2. What does Masha realize she is doing for the DHS?
3. What do Masha and Marcus have in common?
4. What does Vanessa suggest?
5. What does Marcus think they should do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)