Chapters 1 and 2
• Marcus Yallow, aka W1n5t0n, a senior at Cesar Chavez High, is called to the office by Vice-Principal Fred Benson.
• Marcus receives a message on his cell phone that there has been a new posting on Harajuku Fun Madness.
• Benson tries to get Marcus to admit to using the handle of W1n5t0n but Marcus claims he is not familiar with the name.
• Marcus tells Benson if he has evidence this person has been hacking the school security system he should call the police.
• Benson tells him to return to calls. Marcus tells him he can wait in the office until the police arrive. He's told to leave.
• In class, Marcus contacts Darryl on his secret instant messaging program. Darryl does not want to skip but Marcus convinces him to.
• Marcus and Darryl cook Darryl's library book in the microwave to deactivate...
This section contains 2,947 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)