Quiz: Chapters Ten through Twelve
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What mental illness does Tull suffer from?
b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
c) Generation X.
2. What disability does Margaret have?
3. How does the author describe the sky at the beginning of Chapter 10?
a) Blanket gray.
b) Blank blue.
c) Blood red.
d) Santa white.
4. What does Tull say Kiowa claimed his stone was?
a) A God.
b) A Prophet.
c) A bird.
d) A bear.
5. What does Leaphorn say he sees in the blue-haze distance?
b) The fifth world.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kind of ceremony...
This section contains 240 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)