Short Essay Questions Key
1. What does the reader find out about Tita's great aunt, which reveals a similarity between the two women?
2. What did Tita make when she and cook would be in the kitchen together when she was a child?
3. Why wasn't Tita upset about the frying of her little sausage creatures during the holiday season?
4. Why can't Tita be the daughter to marry Pedro, according to the rules of Mama Elena?
5. Why is Tita concerned about the idea of taking care of her mother and not having a family?
6. Why does Pedro agree to marry Tita's sister Rosaura, even though he wanted to marry Tita?
7. Why won't the cake batter thicken as Tita is stirring it in preparation for the wedding of Pedro and Rosaura?
8. What are some of the features of the wedding cake Tita is making for Pedro's wedding?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)