Chapter 1, January, Christmas Rolls
• Tita's life is one that is filled with the delight of food.
• Pedro comes over one day when the women are in the kitchen.
• Mama says her youngest daughter can never marry as she is to take care of Mama when she is old.
• Mama says Pedro can have Rosaura instead.
• Pedro decides to marry Tita's sister so at least he will be close to her.
Chapter 2, February, Chabela Wedding Cake
• Tita and Macha make the wedding cake for Pedro and Rosaura's wedding.
• TIta is upset about the wedding, angry at her sister.
• The cake batter does not thicken because there are too many tears in the bowl.
• The guests cry violently after eating the cake, then they get headaches and they all vomit.
• Nacha is found dead in her bed.
Chapter 3, March, Quail in Rose Petal Sauce
• Tita is now the head cook...
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)