|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Laura keep the interior doors in her house wide open?
2. Why does the doctor explain that he recognizes Laura?
3. What does Chris surprise his mother with while they are held up in the hotel room?
4. What does Laura tell Chris that Fat Jack is?
5. What is the only thing that Erich Klietmann doesn't like about the gun that he is carrying as he and his men prepare to step into the future?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) If you had to choose to be either a time traveler like Stefan or someone who was stuck trying to figure the time travelers out, like Laura, which would you choose and why?
Part 2) Speculate on the way that Stefan believed the world should have been before he talked to Winston Churchill.
Part 3) Is there any indication that Laura, Stefan and Chris will be able to live happily ever after?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe what the four SS agents have in common that went to kill Stefan, Laura and Chris.
Part 2) Why did these men seem to have such devotion to Hitler?
Part 3) Do you believe this level of devotion and attitude could have been historically accurate? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Describe Stefan's character.
Part 2) How does Stefan compare to Danny?
Part 3) How does Stefan compare to Kokoschka?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)