|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura tell Thelma that Thelma will be if she doesn't marry Jason?
2. What does Stefan say when he first wakes up?
3. What does the Mercedes do when it gets close to Laura's Jeep?
4. What does Chris do to the first man he runs into coming out of the doctor's house?
5. What does Thelma do after talking to Laura for a moment or two when she meets her at the hotel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Is it realistic that both Thelma and Laura made successes of themselves after both being in the same orphanage? Explain your answer.
Part 2) What was the significance of Tammy's role in the story?
Part 3) Would Tammy be more adequately described as a antagonist or protagonist? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Would you consider Kokoschka one of the main character's in the story? Explain why or why not.
Part 2) Why did Kokoschka decide to wait so long to kill Laura? Taking into consideration the time paradox, what would have happened if Kokoschka had decided to kill Laura earlier in the story?
Part 3) Why did Kokoschka not tell anyone else and have guards waiting when he realized that Stefan was a traitor?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about:
Part 1) If you had to live in a time differently than your own what time would you chose and why?
Part 2) What moment in time would you most like to influence and why?
Part 3) Is it likely that Churchill ever told anyone about the time traveler that visited him? Explain your answer.
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)