|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the strange man mouth to Bob while standing outside the nursery window?
2. What do the kids call Sheener?
(a) The Jerk.
(b) Mr. Perv.
(c) The Monster.
(d) The Eel.
3. What does Laura tell Daniel that she is going to do with his toads?
(a) Mail them back.
(b) Set them on fire and wipe her butt with the ashes.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Burn them.
4. What does Laura hear about that happened at that McIlroy house?
(a) A fire.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A suicide.
(d) A fight that ended with students dying.
5. When Bob holds his baby girl, how does she look?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Carlson tell Bob is the reason that his wife died?
2. What does Laura decide that she wants to do when she grows up while staying with the Teagel family?
3. How does Dr. Markwell feel about the thought of ending his career because of malpractice?
4. What is Laura supposed to do while Danny supports them?
5. What do the Ackerson twins say that they did in order to get sent to McIlroy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the belt that Laura has that was given to her by Stefan as it is described in Chapter 4.
2. Describe Sheener's home.
3. How does Christmas at Thelma and Jason's go for Laura and Chris.
4. Describe the dream that Laura has when they first stop after leaving the doctor's house.
5. What questions do the police still have for Laura that she is unable to answer?
6. Describe what happens when Laura goes to the doctor's house to get help for her guardian.
7. What doe Thelma and Laura discuss in Chapter 7?
8. When Stefan wakes up a little more what does he tell them about his past?
9. What does Laura explain that the cops found out about Kokoschka?
10. What does Stefan do when he uses Kokoscha's belt to return to the institute?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)