|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
(a) An empty blank stare.
(d) Even more desire.
2. What does Daniel tell Laura is the reason for giving her all the frogs?
(a) He loves frogs.
(b) His mother had had a frog collection.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Her story spoke to him.
3. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
(d) Stomach cramps.
4. What does the blue-eyed man tell the nurse when he calls the hospital?
(a) That Markwell had a wreck.
(b) That Markwell is drunk and has been drinking a lot lately.
(c) That Markwell has had an attack.
(d) That the storm is too bad for Markwell to come in.
5. What does Laura find when she reaches the twins' room?
(a) The room has been on fire.
(b) The twins are in the room.
(c) The room is completely gone.
(d) There are three body bags in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Ackerson twins say that Sheener usually does?
2. Who is waiting for Laura when she exits Mrs. Bowmain's office?
3. What poet does Stefan quote to Viktor?
4. What does the blond-haired man do as he touches Laura's cheek?
5. What does the Teagels' daughter explain is the reason she can't do chores?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)