|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blond-haired man do as he touches Laura's cheek?
2. Why do the Ackerson twins say no one says anything against Sheener?
(a) Sheener would kill them.
(b) No one believes children.
(c) The kids move out too fast.
(d) The facility covers it up.
3. What do the Teagels agree is the purpose of having an adoptive child?
(a) Providing a loving household.
(b) To use as a show pony.
(c) Having a servant.
(d) Having someone to mold the way they see fit.
4. What do the Ackerson twins say that Sheener usually does?
(a) Offers to make them feel pretty.
(b) Offers candy.
(c) Asks them to help him with a special chore.
(d) Asks if he can brush their hair.
5. What do the Ackerson twins say that they did in order to get sent to McIlroy?
(a) Screamed at the teachers.
(b) Started fights.
(c) Break things and sulk.
(d) Ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
2. When Laura is sent back home to the McIlory house what does her new roommate say she is going to be when she grows up?
3. What do the Ackerson girls explain is the reason that Mrs. Browmain asked if Laura could be trusted alone?
4. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
5. What does Dr. Carlson tell Bob is the reason that his wife died?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)