|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tammy say when she hears the Ackerson twins and Laura talking bad about Sheener?
(a) That Sheener is going to adopt her.
(b) That she loves Sheener.
(c) That Sheener isn't bad.
(d) That they are just jealous.
2. What poet does Stefan quote to Viktor?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) Edgar Allan Poe.
(c) T.S. Eliot.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
3. What does the blue-eyed man ask Markwell about Dr. Carlson?
(a) If he is a good man.
(b) If he has seen Mrs. Shane before.
(c) If he is older or younger.
(d) How many babies he has delivered.
4. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
(a) Even more desire.
(d) An empty blank stare.
5. What do the Teagels agree is the purpose of having an adoptive child?
(a) Having a servant.
(b) Having someone to mold the way they see fit.
(c) To use as a show pony.
(d) Providing a loving household.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1 what does Stefan dream of?
2. How old is Laura when her father dies?
3. What does Sheener say when he catches Laura at her foster home?
4. What does the Teagels' daughter explain is the reason she can't do chores?
5. What does Stefan notice about Sheener's home that is odd?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)