|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Ackerson twins say no one says anything against Sheener?
(a) No one believes children.
(b) Sheener would kill them.
(c) The kids move out too fast.
(d) The facility covers it up.
2. When Bob holds his baby girl, how does she look?
3. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
(a) An empty blank stare.
(b) Even more desire.
4. What does Laura hear about that happened at that McIlroy house?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A fire.
(c) A suicide.
(d) A fight that ended with students dying.
5. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
(a) He didn't seem to have eyes.
(b) They are black.
(c) One was blue and the other was green.
(d) They are a beautiful blue shade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Dockwilers explain is wrong with Nina?
2. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
3. What does Kokoschka say to Laura in the cemetery?
4. What does Laura find when she reaches the twins' room?
5. What does the strange man mouth to Bob while standing outside the nursery window?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)