|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Carlson tell Bob is the reason that his wife died?
(a) She had high blood pressure.
(b) She was one of those women who wasn't made to have children.
(c) She aspirated some water.
(d) She had a reaction to the medicine they gave her.
2. What does Sheener say when he catches Laura at her foster home?
(a) He tells her she belongs to him now.
(b) He wants to know who it was that beat him.
(c) He wants to know why she is so special.
(d) He asks her if she wants some candy.
3. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
(a) When she will reach her full potential.
(b) How he can get her.
(c) How powerful she is.
(d) What part she plays in the traitor's plan.
4. What happens when Nina comes in and sees Laura lying under Sheener's body?
(a) She tells Laura she must leave.
(b) She goes for a gun and shoots Sheener.
(c) She screams and runs out of the house.
(d) She dies of a heart attack.
5. What does Mrs. Browmaine tell the girls about Tammy?
(a) That Tammy can't be in any other room.
(b) That Tammy needs friends.
(c) That Tammy is sick.
(d) That Tammy is depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura is sent back home to the McIlory house what does her new roommate say she is going to be when she grows up?
2. What do the Ackerson girls explain is the reason that Mrs. Browmain asked if Laura could be trusted alone?
3. What does Tammy do when it becomes obvious that Sheener no longer wants her, only Laura?
4. What does the blue-eyed man tell Markwell is his trouble?
5. Who is waiting for Laura when she exits Mrs. Bowmain's office?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)