|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stefan use the time machine to go see?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) The head of the Pentagon.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Laura say she believes has stopped in her life while talking to Thelma at Laura's wedding?
(a) Her world falling apart.
(d) Life being against her.
3. How long is someone gone from his own time when he passes back through the gate, no matter how long he stays in the other time?
(a) Five seconds.
(b) Half and hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Eleven minutes.
4. What reason does Stefan give to explain the reason that the Gestapo is still looking to kill them?
(a) They believe Stefan stole something of value.
(b) Because they are the only people that can stop the gate.
(c) Because they want to avenge Penlovski.
(d) Because they are murderers.
5. How old is Laura when her father dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Stefan quote to Viktor?
2. What does Laura feel certain of in regard to Stefan in Chapter 6?
3. What does Kokoschka say he needs to know before he kills Laura?
4. What does the note say that Markwell will do if he doesn't stop drinking?
5. What does the blue-eyed man ask Markwell about Dr. Carlson?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)