|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 1954-1956, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sean look as he walks Aisling down the aisle in Chapter 13?
(a) Like he has been drinking all morning.
(b) Like he is walking to an execution.
(c) Like he's on top of the world.
(d) Like he knows Aisling is making a mistake.
2. Who does Elizabeth feel sympathy towards during his speech in Chapter 13?
(a) Fr. Mahony.
(b) Mr. Moriarty.
(c) Sean Sr.
3. In what direction do Violet and Harry move in Chapter 7?
4. What dismays Elizabeth on her purchasing trip with Stone in Chapter 8?
(a) How unsuccessfull she is in negotiations.
(b) How rudely Stone treats people.
(c) How little Stone pays people.
(d) How little Stone says to her.
5. What worries Elizabeth about Violet's letters in Chapter 5?
(a) They never contain good news.
(b) They arrive infrequently.
(c) They smell like cigarette smoke.
(d) They don't mention Elizabeth's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people attend Violet's funeral?
2. What does Elizabeth's school in England smell like?
3. What does Aisling want to do before marrying in Chapter 9?
4. Where does Elizabeth have her wedding reception?
5. Why does Sean Sr. damn his son in Chapter 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)