|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 1954-1956, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aisling eventually get a job in Chapter 8?
(a) At a department store.
(b) At her family's business.
(c) At a quarry.
(d) At a real estate company.
2. What store does Stone do purchasing for in Chapter 8?
(a) A clothing boutique.
(b) An antique store.
(c) A musical instrument store.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What does Eileen worry about in regards to her household in Chapter 2?
(a) That the noisy home will be traumatic for Elizabeth.
(b) That her furniture will get ruined.
(c) There she will not be able to feed Elizabeth.
(d) That Elizabeth will not keep up with the housework.
4. What must the O'Connor children do on Saturday nights to appease their mother in Chapter 4?
(a) Clean themselves to look presentable for church.
(b) Keep quiet for the evening.
(c) Tidy up the kitchen.
(d) Finish up their homework.
5. What does Elizabeth begin attending in Chapter 4?
(b) Counseling sessions.
(c) Music lessons.
(d) Summer school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Eamonn in Chapter 3?
2. How does Elizabeth's father feel about Elizabeth's new position in Chapter 11?
3. What does George fear about Elizabeth when she comes home in Chapter 6?
4. Who does Violet insist Elizabeth make friends with in Chapter 6?
5. What dismays Elizabeth on her purchasing trip with Stone in Chapter 8?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)