|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 1945-1954, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the manager at Murray's?
(a) Mr. Morris.
(b) Mr. Mathews.
(c) Mr. Meade.
(d) Mr. Malt.
2. How does Aisling act when she first meets Elizabeth?
(a) She is quiet.
(b) She is tongue-tied.
(c) She is aggressive.
(d) She is bouncing with excitement.
3. How does Eileen react to Dr. Lynch's words in Chapter 5?
(a) She is humiliated.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She becomes angry.
(d) She is moved.
4. What is the name of the woman who gets Elizabeth to Dunlaoghaire?
(a) Mrs. Moriarty.
(b) Mrs. Mahoney.
(c) Mrs. Lyre.
(d) Mrs. Owen.
5. How is the atmosphere at the White house described as in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aisling's mother push her to do in Chapter 9?
2. What does Aisling think of intercourse in Chapter 7?
3. What does Joannie convince Elizabeth to allow her classmates to do in Chapter 4?
4. Whose health worsens in Chapter 4?
5. What does Elizabeth look forward to in Chapter 4?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)