|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 1945-1954, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What career does Maureen O'Connor want to pursue in Chapter 3?
2. What does Eileen worry about in regards to her household in Chapter 2?
(a) That Elizabeth will not keep up with the housework.
(b) That the noisy home will be traumatic for Elizabeth.
(c) There she will not be able to feed Elizabeth.
(d) That her furniture will get ruined.
3. What does Maureen's friend want to do for a living in Chapter 3?
(a) She wants to be a secretary.
(b) She wants to be a writer.
(c) She wants to be an actress.
(d) She wants to be a hair dresser.
4. What is the name of Violet's husband?
5. Who does Violet insist Elizabeth make friends with in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth look forward to in Chapter 4?
2. What does Elizabeth regret not being able to do upon her return to England?
3. What worries Elizabeth about Violet's letters in Chapter 5?
4. How does Eileen react to Dr. Lynch's words in Chapter 5?
5. Who is excited about Elizabeth's arrival in the O'Connor family?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)