|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 1945-1954, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lessons does Elizabeth begin attending in Chapter 5?
(a) Etiquette lessons.
(b) Religious lessons.
(c) Art lessons.
(d) History lessons.
2. What does Sister Catherine suggest to Aisling in Chapter 7?
(a) That she move to London.
(b) That she get married right away.
(c) That she devote her life to the Church.
(d) That she go to a commercial college.
3. Where in Ireland is Elizabeth sent?
4. Why does Dr. Lynch visit the O'Connor house in Chapter 5?
(a) To alert them of a fire in the village.
(b) To drop off some medicine.
(c) To apologize to Eileen.
(d) To avenge his daughter.
5. Who is Sean?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) Eileen's husband.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Elizabeth's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth begin attending in Chapter 4?
2. How might one describe Elizabeth in Chapter 1?
3. How does Eileen react to Dr. Lynch's words in Chapter 5?
4. Who is excited about Elizabeth's arrival in the O'Connor family?
5. What type of woman has Violet transformed into after the war?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)