|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 1940-1945, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean Jr. fail in Chapter 3?
(a) A driving examination.
(b) An enlistment examination.
(c) A health examination.
(d) A school examination.
2. How does Aisling act when she first meets Elizabeth?
(a) She is aggressive.
(b) She is quiet.
(c) She is tongue-tied.
(d) She is bouncing with excitement.
3. Who is always on probation in the O'Connor's town?
(c) Former soldiers.
4. What religious matter does Elizabeth wonder in her letter to her mother in Chapter 3?
(d) Holy Communion.
5. Who is Sean?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Eileen's husband.
(d) Elizabeth's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What career does Maureen O'Connor want to pursue in Chapter 3?
2. What amuses Eileen about Elizabeth in Chapter 2?
3. Why is Elizabeth sent to Ireland?
4. Who does Eileen write to in order to have Elizabeth excused from the class in Chapter 3?
5. What does Eileen hope Elizabeth's stay will result in?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)