|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 1945-1954, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth send Aisling for her birthday in Chapter 9?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A picture book.
(d) A camera.
2. Who is always on probation in the O'Connor's town?
(b) Former soldiers.
3. Who is the only person to notice that Elizabeth has lost her virginity?
4. Why does Maureen move to Dublin in Chapter 5?
(a) To write an exam.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To stay with friends.
(d) To look for a job.
5. Who asks Aisling to marry him in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. From which class is Elizabeth excused in Chapter 3?
2. What does Elizabeth decline to be in Chapter 12?
3. What does Maureen's friend want to do for a living in Chapter 3?
4. What does Aisling want to do before marrying in Chapter 9?
5. What career does Maureen O'Connor want to pursue in Chapter 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)