|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 1945-1954, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maureen move to Dublin in Chapter 5?
(a) To look for a job.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To stay with friends.
(d) To write an exam.
2. Who is jealous of all of the attention Aisling is receiving because of her wedding in Chapter 12?
3. What news about Violet does Aisling learn in Chapter 12?
(a) That she is planning Elizabeth's wedding.
(b) That she has died.
(c) That she tried to kill herself.
(d) That she has returned to George.
4. What does Joannie's boyfriend convince Joannie to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Go to Dublin.
(b) Go for a picnic.
(c) Go to a party.
(d) Go swimming.
5. What does Elizabeth decline to be in Chapter 12?
(a) A bridesmaid.
(b) A party planner.
(c) A babysitter.
(d) A secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sean Jr. killed?
2. What worries Elizabeth about Violet's letters in Chapter 5?
3. Where does Sean Jr. write from in Chapter 5?
4. What does Sean Jr.'s father do after his failure in Chapter 3?
5. What religious matter does Elizabeth wonder in her letter to her mother in Chapter 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)