|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 1954-1956, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George behave at the party in Chapter 10?
2. How is Sean Jr. killed?
(a) By accidental poisoning.
(b) During flooding.
(c) By a mine.
(d) In a car accident.
3. According to Elizabeth, why does she have sex with Stone?
(a) Because she wants to get pregnant.
(b) Because it is a normal part of life for him.
(c) Because Stone threatens her.
(d) Because she enjoys it.
4. How does Eileen react to Dr. Lynch's words in Chapter 5?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She is humiliated.
(c) She is moved.
(d) She laughs at him.
5. What does Simon tell Elizabeth over dinner in Chapter 15?
(a) That Simon is getting married.
(b) Stone and Grace are together in Bangor.
(c) That Stone is planning to propose.
(d) That Simon is attracted to Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Violet die?
2. Why does Dr. Lynch visit the O'Connor house in Chapter 5?
3. What does Elizabeth tell Stone she will do with Nick's girlfriend in Chapter 10?
4. How many times do Elizabeth's classmates baptize her?
5. Where does Stone announce he is going during Aisling's goodbye dinner in Chapter 10?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)