|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tuppy admit to Bertie?
(a) That he is secretly dating Angela.
(b) That he still loves Angela.
(c) That he is over Angela.
(d) That he never loved Angela.
2. When Bertie returns home from the club in Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does he find his guest dressed as?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A beggar.
(d) Robin Hood.
3. Where is Tuppy hiding while Bertie speaks to Angela in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) In the undergrowth.
(b) Beside a car.
(c) Behind a shed.
(d) Up a tree.
4. In Chapter 21 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who is to be at the neighboring estate?
(b) Lord and Lady Wallbrick.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) All of the servants.
5. With whom did Gussie have an altercation on the night of the ball?
(b) A valet.
(c) His taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gussie do after the prize ceremony?
2. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
3. What does Bertie try to convince his aunt of in Chapter 7 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
4. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
5. By what mode of transportation does Bertie's guest leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bingo telephone Bertie to say in Chapter 2 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"? What happens when Bertie tells Uncle Mortimer he wants to marry a waitress?
2. What does Tuppy become convinced of in Chapter 15 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"? How does Bertie dissuade Tuppy of his suspicions?
3. How much gin is added to Gussie's juice in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," and how much of it does he drink?
4. In Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does Tuppy believe stole Angela's affections?
5. What do the Hemingways appeal to Bertie for help with in Chapter 4 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
6. How did Dahlia lose the money given to her for her magazine? How does Bertie suggest Dahlia gets her husband's sympathy?
7. In Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Bertie's aunt want him to do? How does Bertie communicate with his aunt?
8. Why does Sir Roderick want to interview Bertie in Chapter 7 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
9. What plan do Bertie and Bingo come up with to appeal to Honoria Glossop?
10. How does Bertie reassure Gussie when he worries about being the prize giver?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)