|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie go after ringing the fire bell?
(a) To the garage.
(b) To the front lawn.
(c) To the neighboring estate.
(d) To his room.
2. What does Bertie plan to put in Gussie's orange juice on the day of the prize ceremony?
3. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
(a) His cloak.
(b) His self-esteem.
(c) His pocketwatch.
(d) The respect of a girl he likes.
4. How much money does Mr. Hemingway beg Bertie to lend him?
(a) Four hundred pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Fifty pounds.
(d) One thousand pounds.
5. What does Madeline ask Bertie to do in Chapter 23 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Meet her parents.
(b) Drive her back to London.
(c) Ask Gussie to leave her alone.
(d) Release her from their engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gussie do after the prize ceremony?
2. In Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," where did Bertie just return from holiday?
3. How does Bertie suggest Dahlia attract sympathy from her husband?
4. In Chapter Four, where does the distribution Bertie helps his aunt with take place?
5. What is the name of Bertie's aunt's estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bertie plan to criticize Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. How did Dahlia lose the money given to her for her magazine? How does Bertie suggest Dahlia gets her husband's sympathy?
3. What does Tuppy complain about to Bertie in Chapter 11 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
4. In Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does Tuppy believe stole Angela's affections?
5. In Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Bertie's aunt want him to do? How does Bertie communicate with his aunt?
6. In Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does Jeeves say called frequently to see Bertie while he was away? What did this person confide in Jeeves?
7. What does Jeeves deliver to Bertie in Chapter 20 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
8. How does Bertie get out of helping his aunt give out prizes?
9. What happens when Bertie starts to criticize Tuppy in front of Angela?
10. Why is Gussie so upset in Chapter 11 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)