|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie help his aunt distribute in Chapter 4 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Words of advice.
2. What does Jeeves bring for Bertie in Chapter 20 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A calling card.
(d) A parcel.
3. Who does Bingo work for as a tutor?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Glossops.
(c) The Wickhams.
(d) The Spodes.
4. What is the name of Bertie's aunt's estate?
(a) Brinkley Court.
(b) Bernley Court.
(c) Berkley Court.
(d) Brickfeld Court.
5. Who does Gussie find lodging with on the night of the ball?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
(b) George Fittleworth.
(c) Mr. Sipperley.
(d) Percival Craye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
2. Who is Bertie's aunt arranging for him to marry in Chapter 3 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
3. How does Bertie communicate with his aunt in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
4. What do Bertie and Jeeves find emptied in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. Where does Bertie run into Bingo Little?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bingo telephone Bertie to say in Chapter 2 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"? What happens when Bertie tells Uncle Mortimer he wants to marry a waitress?
2. In Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Bertie's aunt want him to do? How does Bertie communicate with his aunt?
3. What does Bertie tell Tuppy to do to show that he is lovelorn and suffering without Angela?
4. How much gin is added to Gussie's juice in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," and how much of it does he drink?
5. What does Bertie's aunt need help with in Chapter 4 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"? How does she persuade him to help?
6. How does Bertie reassure Gussie when he worries about being the prize giver?
7. What do the Hemingways appeal to Bertie for help with in Chapter 4 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
8. Describe Gussie's disastrous night in Chapter 5 of "Right Ho, Jeeves."
9. How did Dahlia lose the money given to her for her magazine? How does Bertie suggest Dahlia gets her husband's sympathy?
10. What event does Gussie plan to attend and how does he feel about going?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)