|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what mode of transportation does Bertie's guest leave?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By bus.
(c) By train.
(d) By private car.
2. In Chapter 9 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Jeeves say he saw on the outside of the Brinkley Court house?
(a) A fire alarm.
(b) An owl.
(c) A secret passage.
(d) A weathervane.
3. In Chapter 21 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who is to be at the neighboring estate?
(a) Lord and Lady Wallbrick.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) All of the servants.
4. What does Bertie help his aunt distribute in Chapter 4 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Words of advice.
5. What work does the woman whom Bingo loves do?
(a) She is a sales woman.
(b) She is a playwright.
(c) She is a governess.
(d) She is a waitress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie suggest Gussie should decline in Chapter 6 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. Why is Dahlia in good spirits in Chapter 19 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
3. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
4. What is the name of Oswald's father?
5. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tuppy complain about to Bertie in Chapter 11 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. What does Bertie tell his Aunt Dahlia that he devised a plan for?
3. In Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does Jeeves say called frequently to see Bertie while he was away? What did this person confide in Jeeves?
4. How much gin is added to Gussie's juice in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," and how much of it does he drink?
5. How does Bertie get out of helping his aunt give out prizes?
6. What leads to the reconciliations that Bertie tried to arrange throughout "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
7. What does Bingo telephone Bertie to say in Chapter 2 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"? What happens when Bertie tells Uncle Mortimer he wants to marry a waitress?
8. In Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does Tuppy believe stole Angela's affections?
9. What does Bertie tell Tuppy to do to show that he is lovelorn and suffering without Angela?
10. What does Bertie's aunt need help with in Chapter 4 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"? How does she persuade him to help?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)