|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roberta's cousin being punished for mixing with ink?
2. In Chapter 5 of "Very Good, Jeeves," what does Jeeves tell Blumenfield when he arrives looking for Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is possibly violent.
(b) That Bertie is ill.
(c) That Bertie is a compulsive liar.
(d) That Bertie sometimes hallucinates.
3. What do Bingo and Bertie eat while lunching together in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
(c) Frog legs.
(d) Plover's eggs.
4. What product does Mr. Slingsby produce?
(a) Shoe polish.
5. What is the prize at Mr. Anstruther's Good Conduct competition?
(a) A pair of gold cufflinks.
(b) Five pounds.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Twenty five pounds.
6. Who does Roderick ask to go with him outside in Chapter 8 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
7. What kind of group does Charlotte belong to?
(a) A prohibition group.
(b) A literary group.
(c) A fascist group.
(d) A socialist revolutionary group.
8. What ends Cyril's theatre career?
(a) He forgets all of his lines in a performance.
(b) He has an argument with the director.
(c) His father threatened to disinherit him unless he quit the theatre.
(d) He offends the theatre manager's son.
9. What does the party lead by Bingo go to observe at Lakenham?
(b) Greyhound races.
(c) A concert.
(d) Horse races.
10. How does Bertie plan to make Tuppy look bad at the concert?
(a) By creating a diversion to distract the audience.
(b) By singing the same song as Tuppy first.
(c) By closing the stage curtains mid-song.
(d) By convincing him to wear a silly costume.
11. Who runs the school that Roberta's cousin goes to?
(a) Miss Wedge.
(b) Miss Mapleton.
(c) Miss Underwood.
(d) Miss Garland.
12. What does Thomas throw at Mr. Anstruther at the end of Chapter 8 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
(a) A bucket of water.
(b) A rock.
(c) A bee hive.
(d) A rotten orange.
13. What does Bertie fake to get Tuppy out of participating in the event in Chapter 11 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
(a) A fire alarm.
(c) A leg injury.
(d) A telegram.
14. In Chapter 11, in what event has Tuppy volunteered to participate?
(a) The church Christmas pageant.
(b) A rugby match.
(c) A fashion show.
(d) The village pantomime.
15. What does Bertie put on his trousers in order to extract the dog from the hotel?
(a) Beef soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What acquisition of Bertie's does Jeeves disapprove of in Chapter 2 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
2. Why does Bingo's car stop as Bertie drives the ladies home in Chapter 9 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
3. What does Bingo tell Bertie when he shows up at Bertie's flat in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
4. Who gets Harold expelled from the choir?
5. What does Bertie propose pouring over Sipperley's former headmaster?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)