|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Aunt Agatha want Bertie to meet Filmer?
(a) So Filmer could give Bertie a job.
(b) So Bertie would become friends with Filmer.
(c) So Bertie could get Filmer into the Drones Club.
(d) So Bertie could invest in Filmer's publishing company.
2. What is the name of Roberta cousin who is with her in Bingley-on-Sea?
3. For what is Cora famous?
(b) Reading people's fortunes.
(c) Tap dancing.
(d) Singing opera.
4. What does Heppenstall come down with in Chapter 13 of "The Inimitable Jeeves?"
(a) Whooping cough.
(b) A headache.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Hay fever.
5. Who does Tuppy turn his romantic interest toward at the end of Chapter 4 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
6. Who gives Tuppy a black eye in Chapter 4 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
7. What acquisition of Bertie's does Jeeves disapprove of in Chapter 2 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
(a) A painting.
(b) A chaise.
(c) A rug.
(d) A vase.
8. What is the profession of the woman Bertie's uncle George has fallen in love with?
(a) She is a tutor.
(b) She is a hat maker.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a factory worker.
9. What product does Mr. Slingsby produce?
(d) Shoe polish.
10. What is Cora's surname?
11. In Chapter 5 of "Very Good, Jeeves," what does Jeeves tell Blumenfield when he arrives looking for Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is possibly violent.
(b) That Bertie sometimes hallucinates.
(c) That Bertie is ill.
(d) That Bertie is a compulsive liar.
12. What does Gwladys Pendlebury do?
(a) She is an author.
(b) She is a librarian.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She is a teacher.
13. What is Miss Dagleish an avid enthusiast for?
14. What do Bingo and Bertie eat while lunching together in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
(a) Plover's eggs.
(c) Frog legs.
15. What is the prize at Mr. Anstruther's Good Conduct competition?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) A pair of gold cufflinks.
(c) Twenty five pounds.
(d) Five pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bingo's rival in love in Chapter 13 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
2. What is the name of the playwright Bertie and Jeeves befriend in Chapter 9 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
3. What title has Bingo's uncle earned by the time Bertie returns to London?
4. What ends Cyril's theatre career?
5. What is Steggles doing at Twing Hall?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)