|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Rhoda Platt live?
(d) East Dulwich.
2. What does the party lead by Bingo go to observe at Lakenham?
(a) Horse races.
(b) A concert.
(c) Greyhound races.
3. Who does Tuppy turn his romantic interest toward at the end of Chapter 4 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
4. What does Lucius instruct Bertie to send to his sister?
(c) A necklace.
(d) A painting.
5. What is the profession of the woman Bertie's uncle George has fallen in love with?
(a) She is a tutor.
(b) She is a waitress.
(c) She is a hat maker.
(d) She is a factory worker.
6. Who runs the school that Roberta's cousin goes to?
(a) Miss Wedge.
(b) Miss Garland.
(c) Miss Mapleton.
(d) Miss Underwood.
7. What is Bingo wearing when he shows up at Bertie's flat in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
(a) A torn vest.
(b) A flower in his buttonhole.
(c) A new bow tie.
(d) A top hat.
8. What is the name of the horse Bingo's uncle owns?
(a) March to Victory.
(b) Ocean Breeze.
(c) Above The Clouds.
(d) Shadow Dancer.
9. What is the name of Aunt Angela's dog which Bertie cares for in Chapter 5 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"
10. What does Mr. Slingsby slip on when he comes to Bertie's flat?
(a) A stack of papers.
(b) A wet floor.
(c) A banana.
(d) A golf ball.
11. Who does Bingo's bride turn out to be?
(a) Rosie M. Banks.
(b) The Prime Minister's niece.
(c) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Lady Emsworth.
12. Where are Claude and Eustace going after they spend a night at Bertie's flat?
(a) South Africa.
13. What sport does Aunt Agatha say some people will be coming to her estate to play?
14. What is the name of Roberta cousin who is with her in Bingley-on-Sea?
15. What does Bertie put on his trousers in order to extract the dog from the hotel?
(a) Beef soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman Claude and Eustace are in love with do?
2. With whom are Claude and Eustace both in love?
3. What does Tuppy say Angela's latest hat makes her look like?
4. In Chapter 5 of "Very Good, Jeeves," what does Jeeves tell Blumenfield when he arrives looking for Bertie?
5. What song does Tuppy plan to sing at the concert?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)