1. In Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," where did Bertie just return from holiday?
2. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
3. Who is the frequent caller in Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves" in love with?
4. When Bertie returns home from the club in Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does he find his guest dressed as?
5. Whose idea was it for Bertie's guest to dress in a costume?
6. By what mode of transportation does Bertie's guest leave?
7. Which of Bertie's aunts sends requests that he "come at once" to see her in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
This section contains 4,144 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)