|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Very Good, Jeeves!, Chapter 10 Indian Summer of an Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bingo's rival in love in Chapter 13 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
2. In Chapter 23 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what united the inhabitants of Brinkley Court while Bertie was gone?
(a) Their fear of fire.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) The anecdote Anatole told.
(d) Their abuse of Bertie.
3. What did Filmer report young Thomas to his mother for?
(a) Throwing Bonzo in the lake.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Smoking in the garden.
(d) Taking the car.
4. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
(a) His pocketwatch.
(b) The respect of a girl he likes.
(c) His self-esteem.
(d) His cloak.
5. What does Madeline think Bertie asks her in Chapter 10 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) If she loves him.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To run away with him.
(d) If she can keep a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Rhoda Platt live?
2. In Chapter Four, where does the distribution Bertie helps his aunt with take place?
3. Who found a way back into Brinkley Court in Chapter 23 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
4. Who runs the school that Roberta's cousin goes to?
5. Who does Gussie find lodging with on the night of the ball?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)