|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Very Good, Jeeves!, Chapter 10 Indian Summer of an Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingo propose he and Bertie form a syndicate to bet on in Chapter 14 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
(a) The village school treat.
(b) The Christmas pageant.
(c) The village Easter egg hunt.
(d) The parade.
2. What do Gussie's fits at the prize giving ceremony include?
3. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
(a) The respect of a girl he likes.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His self-esteem.
(d) His pocketwatch.
4. At which bar did Miss Platt's aunt work?
(a) The Criterion.
(b) The White Hart.
(c) The Clarendon.
(d) The Blind Beggar.
5. How does Miss Hemingway's brother loose a lot of money?
(a) Betting on horses.
(b) Playing poker.
(c) Making bad investments.
(d) Playing roulette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Aunt Agatha want Bertie to meet Filmer?
2. What is the name of Dahlia's husband?
3. How did Dahlia lose the money her husband gave her for her magazine?
4. With whom does Bingo fall in love?
5. Which of Bertie's aunts sends him a letter in Chapter 3 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)