|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Very Good, Jeeves!, Chapter 10 Indian Summer of an Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the estate that Bingo has inherited in Chapter 9 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
(a) Near Oxford.
(b) Near Norwich.
(c) Near York.
(d) Near Bath.
2. In Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," where did Bertie just return from holiday?
(d) New York.
3. What does Gwladys Pendlebury do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She is a librarian.
(c) She is a teacher.
(d) She is an author.
4. What is found to have been left when the party led by Bingo arrives at Lakenham?
(a) The lunch hamper.
(b) Laura's medication.
(c) The tickets.
(d) Bertie's wallet.
5. Where does Lucius' sister arrive from to visit him?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lord Wickhammersley's daughter?
2. What does Tuppy admit to Bertie?
3. What did Thomas do after following Filmer to the island?
4. What reason does Dahlia give when telling Bertie she needs cash?
5. What is the name of Brinkley Court's butler?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)