|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Very Good, Jeeves!, Chapter 10 Indian Summer of an Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Tuppy plan to sing at the concert?
(a) Over the Rainbow.
(b) Sunny Weather.
(c) Danny Boy.
(d) Sonny Boy.
2. Who gets Harold expelled from the choir?
3. What is Bingo wearing at the Goodwood race?
(a) A wig.
(b) A mask.
(c) A military uniform.
(d) A false beard.
4. Who is Sipperley in love with?
(a) A novelist.
(b) A poetess.
(c) An illustrator.
(d) A playwright.
5. Which of Bertie's aunts sends requests that he "come at once" to see her in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Aunt Julia.
(b) Aunt Angela.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bingo work for as a tutor?
2. At what sound does Tuppy run off in Chapter 12 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
3. What sport does Aunt Agatha say some people will be coming to her estate to play?
4. What does Angela appear carrying for Tuppy in Chapter 15 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. What does Bingo tell Bertie when he shows up at Bertie's flat in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)