|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Inimitable Jeeves, Chapter 2 No Wedding Bells for Bingo | The Inimitable Jeeves, Chapter 3 Aunt Agatha Speaks her Mind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to put in Gussie's orange juice on the day of the prize ceremony?
2. At what sound does Tuppy run off in Chapter 12 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A rooster's crow.
(b) Someone's incessant sneezing.
(c) Madeline's laugh.
(d) The breakfast gong.
3. Who does Bingo's uncle announce he is going to marry?
(a) His housekeeper.
(b) His old school friend.
(c) His cook.
(d) His nurse.
4. What does Jeeves say was the only thing Gussie was able to talk about with Madeline?
(a) The weather.
(b) His love of model ships.
(d) His trip to Italy.
5. What do Bertie and Jeeves find emptied in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A whiskey flask.
(b) An orange juice jug.
(c) Bertie's car's fuel tank.
(d) The ceremony hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline ask Bertie to do in Chapter 23 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. What work does the woman whom Bingo loves do?
3. In Chapter Four, where does the distribution Bertie helps his aunt with take place?
4. What does Bertie tell Tuppy he should eat in Chapter 11 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. Where does Tuppy accuse Bertie of hiding Gussie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)