|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Inimitable Jeeves, Chapter 2 No Wedding Bells for Bingo | The Inimitable Jeeves, Chapter 3 Aunt Agatha Speaks her Mind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela appear carrying for Tuppy in Chapter 15 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) An apple.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A plate of sandwiches.
(d) A plate of biscuits.
2. At what time is Bertie to ring the Brinkley Court fire bell?
(a) At dawn.
(b) Half past midnight.
(d) Eleven o'clock.
3. How did Dahlia lose the money her husband gave her for her magazine?
(a) She gave it to her niece.
(b) Betting on horse races.
(c) Playing baccarat.
(d) Investing in a bankrupt company.
4. Which of Bertie's aunts sends him a letter in Chapter 3 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) Aunt Lilian.
(d) Aunt Emily.
5. Which of the following characters did NOT interrupt Tuppy's midnight snack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bingo's uncle?
2. What does Bertie tell Dahlia he has a plan for in Chapter 7 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
3. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
4. Which of Bertie's aunts sends requests that he "come at once" to see her in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. What is the name of Dahlia's husband?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)