|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Inimitable Jeeves, Chapter 2 No Wedding Bells for Bingo | The Inimitable Jeeves, Chapter 3 Aunt Agatha Speaks her Mind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what mode of transportation does Bertie's guest leave?
(a) By private car.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By taxi.
2. How does Bertie communicate with his aunt in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) By phone.
(b) With telegrams.
(c) With letters.
(d) Through Jeeves.
3. In Chapter 9 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Jeeves say he saw on the outside of the Brinkley Court house?
(a) A fire alarm.
(b) An owl.
(c) A secret passage.
(d) A weathervane.
4. Who does Bingo's uncle announce he is going to marry?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His cook.
(c) His old school friend.
(d) His housekeeper.
5. How does Bertie travel to the neighboring estate to retrieve the key?
(a) On horseback.
(b) On foot.
(c) On a bicycle.
(d) In a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gussie emerge from in Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. What does Angela tell Bertie is scheduled for the following night in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
3. What did Gussie forget to bring with him to the ball?
4. What does Bertie hope to achieve by criticizing Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. Where does Bertie run into Bingo Little?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)