|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 17 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears at Bertie's door in Chapter 17 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. What does Bertie help his aunt distribute in Chapter 4 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Words of advice.
3. How did Dahlia lose the money her husband gave her for her magazine?
(a) Betting on horse races.
(b) Investing in a bankrupt company.
(c) Playing baccarat.
(d) She gave it to her niece.
4. In Chapter 8 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Bertie tell Tuppy to do at dinner?
(a) To get drunk.
(b) Refuse his food.
(c) To make a pass at Angela.
(d) Make a fool of himself.
5. What does Angela tell Bertie is scheduled for the following night in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A masquerade.
(c) A pantomime.
(d) A servant's ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeve,s" who is accused of stealing Angela's affections?
2. What does Bertie plan to put in Gussie's orange juice on the day of the prize ceremony?
3. Where does Tuppy accuse Bertie of hiding Gussie?
4. Where is Tuppy hiding while Bertie speaks to Angela in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. What do Gussie's fits at the prize giving ceremony include?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)