|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 17 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brinkley Court's chef?
2. What does Angela tell Bertie is scheduled for the following night in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A servant's ball.
(b) A masquerade.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A pantomime.
3. What does Bertie hope to achieve by criticizing Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) To reinstate Tuppy's engagement to Angela.
(b) To make Tuppy a better suitor.
(c) To attract Angela to his side.
(d) To make Tuppy a more likeable fellow.
4. What is the name of Dahlia's husband?
5. What is the name of Bertie's aunt's estate?
(a) Berkley Court.
(b) Brickfeld Court.
(c) Bernley Court.
(d) Brinkley Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to put in Gussie's orange juice on the day of the prize ceremony?
2. What does Bertie tell Dahlia he has a plan for in Chapter 7 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
3. What does Madeline think Bertie asks her in Chapter 10 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
4. What did Gussie do after the prize ceremony?
5. How does Bertie communicate with his aunt in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)