|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 17 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dahlia lose the money her husband gave her for her magazine?
(a) She gave it to her niece.
(b) Betting on horse races.
(c) Investing in a bankrupt company.
(d) Playing baccarat.
2. What does Bertie try to convince his aunt of in Chapter 7 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) That Jeeves is attracted to his fiance.
(b) That Jeeves is worth every penny.
(c) That Jeeves is out to get him.
(d) That Jeeves is washed up.
3. What do Gussie's fits at the prize giving ceremony include?
4. In Chapter 8 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Bertie tell Tuppy to do at dinner?
(a) To make a pass at Angela.
(b) To get drunk.
(c) Make a fool of himself.
(d) Refuse his food.
5. Where is Tuppy hiding while Bertie speaks to Angela in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) In the undergrowth.
(b) Up a tree.
(c) Behind a shed.
(d) Beside a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Jeeves say he saw on the outside of the Brinkley Court house?
2. What did Gussie do after the prize ceremony?
3. What is the name of Dahlia's husband?
4. What does Angela do when Bertie criticizes Tuppy?
5. What does Bertie's aunt threaten him with in order to get his help?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)