|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 17 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie communicate with his aunt in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Through Jeeves.
(b) With letters.
(c) By phone.
(d) With telegrams.
2. What does Bertie help his aunt distribute in Chapter 4 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(c) Words of advice.
3. What is the name of Dahlia's husband?
4. What does Bertie's aunt threaten him with in order to get his help?
(a) A public embarassment.
(b) An engagement with her friend's daughter.
(c) No more money.
(d) No more dinner invitations.
5. What does Bertie discuss with Madeline in Chapter 10 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Broken hearts.
(b) The weather.
(c) His relationship with Jeeves.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts sends requests that he "come at once" to see her in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. Where does Gussie emerge from in Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
3. How did Dahlia lose the money her husband gave her for her magazine?
4. In Chapter Four, where does the distribution Bertie helps his aunt with take place?
5. Why does Bertie intend to criticize Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)