Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 1 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 2
1. In Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," where did Bertie just return from holiday?
(c) New York.
2. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
3. Who is the frequent caller in Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves" in love with?
(a) Daphne Dolores Morehead.
(b) Gwladys Pendlebury.
(c) Roberta Wickham.
(d) Madeline Bassett.
4. When Bertie returns home from the club in Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who does he find his guest dressed as?
(a) A beggar.
(b) Robin Hood.
(d) A ghost.
5. Whose idea was it for Bertie's guest to dress in a costume?
(a) Wooster's lady-friend's idea.
(b) The guest's idea.
(c) Jeeves' idea.
(d) The maid's idea.
6. By what mode of transportation does Bertie's guest leave?
(a) By bus.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By private car.
Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 3 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 4
7. Which of Bertie's aunts sends requests that he "come at once" to see her in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Aunt Angela.
(c) Aunt Julia.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
This section contains 4,144 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)