Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 1 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 2
• Bertram "Bertie" Wooster just returned from a holiday in Cannes, France.
• Bertie's valet, Jeeves, informs Bertie that while away, Gussie Fink-Nottle was a frequent caller.
• Gussie confided in Jeeves that he has an unrequited love for Madeline Bassett.
• Jeeves advises Gussie to dress as Mephistopheles to attend a fancy dress party Madeline sent him an invitation to.
Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 3 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 4
• Bertie receives a telegram from his aunt, Dahlia Travers. She wants him to come to her estate, Brinkley Court, right away.
• Bertie resists, but Aunt Dahlia eventually shows up at his door.
• Aunt Dahlia needs Bertie's help to distribute prizes at the local grammar school and threatens to stop inviting Bertie to dinner if he does not help.
Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 5 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 6
• Jeeves describes Gussie's misadventures on the night of the...
This section contains 3,243 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)