|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16, After 1250.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cathedral in Troyes called?
(a) The Cathedral of the Virgin Mary.
(b) The Cathedral of the Divine Blessing.
(c) The Cathedral of St. Pierre and St. Paul.
(d) The Cathedral of St. Ignatius.
2. According to ideal notions of beauty, how should skin appear to be considered beautiful?
(a) Ruddy and flushed.
(b) As white and flawless as possible.
(c) Shiny, with a high-gloss sheen.
(d) Dark and tanned.
3. What is the most common execution technique in Troyes?
4. What were the financial consequences of Crusades?
(a) They introduced new kinds of currency into northwest Europe.
(b) They were usually extraordinarily profitable.
(c) They were usually spectacular failures.
(d) They ended with lucrative new spice trade routes.
5. Which one of the following is NOT one of the subjects of the trivium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an advantage of gold over iron?
2. Who lives in the Count's Castle?
3. Who rules Champagne in the year 1250?
4. What language are church sermons given in?
5. A student at a university studies for how many years, typically?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)