|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do craftsmen frequently work in full view of the public?
(a) Because that is the policy of the Count of Champagne.
(b) Because that is church policy.
(c) So that everyone can see their skill.
(d) In a show of honesty required by the merchants' guild.
2. Approximately how many doctors are there in the Troyes of 1250?
3. How does a typical woman's education compare with a typical man's education?
(a) A man's and woman's education are so different, they are impossible to compare.
(b) Women and men have the same level of education.
(c) Women are generally more educated than men.
(d) Women are generally less educated than men.
4. How does an apprentice become a master?
(a) By the retirement or death of their master.
(b) By creating a masterpiece.
(c) By earning their master's degree.
(d) In a church ritual.
5. When is a child baptized ideally?
(a) On the first day of birth.
(b) At two weeks' of age.
(c) At one year of age.
(d) On their fifth birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the solar?
2. What time period is covered by the book?
3. What is an ecuelle?
4. What are common maladies in the 13th century?
5. How is wire made by a blacksmith?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)