|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are soldiers hired by merchants on the way to the fair at Troyes?
(a) For the exertion of political power.
(b) As a status symbol.
(c) To scout out the correct routes.
(d) For protection from bandits.
2. What kind of detergent is used for laundry time?
(a) Soap and ashes.
(c) Crushed rose petals and cream.
(d) Soap only.
3. What material is used for ice skates?
(b) Horse shin bones.
(d) Ivory tusks.
4. What are the majority of homes in Troyes made from?
5. Where are toilets located?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the stable yard.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the solar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the widely-accepted currency in Troyes?
2. How tall are Troyes' city walls?
3. Which of the following is a typical play activity for young children?
4. How many people share a wine cup during dining?
5. How many leper's colonies existed in France around 1250?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)