|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wool in Troyes primarily comes from which region?
(a) North Africa.
2. What is usury?
(a) The process by which raw wool becomes sellable wool.
(b) A material used to stuff mattresses.
(c) The ability to use a church structure for ceremonies.
(d) Lending money at exorbitant rates of interest.
3. What structure is common to all floors of a burghers' home?
(a) A mattress.
(b) A large fireplace.
(c) A rectangular eating table.
(d) A statue of the Virgin Mary.
4. How many shillings make up one pound?
5. How many people share a wine cup during dining?
(b) The entire table drinks from the same cup.
(c) Just one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is wire made by a blacksmith?
2. How do diners wipe their mouths during dinner?
3. What is an ecuelle?
4. What are common maladies in the 13th century?
5. What is the donjon of the Count's Castle used for?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)