|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an ecuelle?
(a) The salt shaker.
(b) A bowl filled with stew or soup.
(c) A hunk of bread.
(d) A large fork.
2. What is a typical mattress made of in 1250?
(a) Flour stuffed in sacks.
(d) Goose feathers.
3. Who lives in the Count's Castle?
(a) The Viscount.
(b) No one.
(c) The Count of Champagne.
(d) The Bishop of Troyes.
4. What are the majority of homes in Troyes made from?
5. What time period is covered by the book?
(a) From 250 BC to 800 AD.
(b) From the time of Socrates to the time of the American Revolution.
(c) From 800 AD to 900 AD.
(d) From Roman times to the middle of the 13th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall are Troyes' city walls?
2. Where do the burghers get their name?
3. Prior to Roman conquest, what state is modern-day France in?
4. Which of the following is NOT done in the counting room?
5. In 1250, who lives in the Viscount's Tower?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)