|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do diners wipe their mouths during dinner?
(a) With a napkin.
(b) With their sleeve.
(c) With the tablecloth.
(d) With their hand.
2. What city is the central subject of the book?
3. Wealthy burghers can expect to have a home of how many stories?
(a) They share a one-story home with another burgher.
(b) Two and a half.
4. What are the majority of homes in Troyes made from?
5. In 1250, who lives in the Viscount's Tower?
(a) The Count of Champagne.
(b) Several merchant families.
(c) The Viscount.
(d) The Bishop of Troyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two general sections is Troyes divided into?
2. What structure is common to all floors of a burghers' home?
3. What is a garderobe?
4. Which of the following is NOT done in the counting room?
5. What is an ecuelle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)