|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the solar?
(b) Dining hall.
(c) Cloak room.
2. How tall are Troyes' city walls?
(a) 30 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 4 feet.
3. What are the majority of homes in Troyes made from?
4. Wealthy burghers can expect to have a home of how many stories?
(b) Two and a half.
(d) They share a one-story home with another burgher.
5. Why don't the merchants use carts on the way to Troyes?
(a) Their wheels can get stuck in the muddy roads.
(b) They are much more expensive than using pack animals.
(c) Carts can be easily stolen.
(d) Carts are considered bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two general sections is Troyes divided into?
2. Who lives in the attic of a home?
3. What time period is covered by the book?
4. Where do the burghers get their name?
5. What structure is common to all floors of a burghers' home?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)