1. What type of flowers were in a Qjanlong vase on Cheng's desk?
2. In 1966, how many people in Shanghai lived as Westerners?
A dozen or so families.
3. When did the Communist Army enter Shanghai?
4. What had Cheng's servant Lao-zhao left for her on a tray on a coffee table on July 3, 1966?
5. By 1966, how many years had passed since Cheng's husband had died?
Nearly 9 years.
6. Where did Cheng and her husband meet?
7. What foreign company did Cheng's husband serve as general manager of their Shanghai office?
Shell International Petroleum Company.
8. When Cheng was taken to a struggle meeting on July 4, 1966, who was the target of the meeting?
This section contains 3,768 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)