|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 17, Rehabilitation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the 1970s, who was the chief party secretary in Shanghai?
(a) Wan Li.
(b) Yao Wenyuan.
(c) Lin Liguo.
(d) Zhang Chunqiao.
2. Where did Ai-yi's husband and son live?
3. What was the name of club where Cheng danced with a Swiss friend in the 1950s?
(a) German Club.
(b) British Club.
(c) French Club.
(d) Shanghai Club.
4. How many years was the Cultural Revolution in effect?
5. What physical problems was Cheng having in the fall of 1968?
(a) Fainting spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the "Liberation Daily" publish Mao's call for the army to support the leftists?
2. Where did Mr. Hu spend his childhood years?
3. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
4. What type of a funeral did Cheng's mother have?
5. What business did Mr. Hu own until 1956?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)