|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 17, Rehabilitation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what flowers could Cheng smell from her garden?
(b) Flowering plum.
2. By January 1969, how long had it been since Cheng was interrogated?
(a) Sixteen months.
(b) Over three years.
(c) Over two years.
(d) Eighteen months.
3. When was the "Gang of Four" arrested?
(a) October 15.
(b) October 11.
(c) October 6.
(d) October 20.
4. What words did Ai-yi discover written on the front gate?
(a) A capitalist lives here.
(b) An imperialist spy lives here.
(c) An enemy of the state lives here.
(d) A capitalist spy lives here.
5. What was the date of Meiping's birthday?
(a) May 31.
(b) August 18.
(c) August 30.
(d) May 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, to which ward at the hospital was Cheng taken?
2. When Cheng went to the hospital in Chapter 7, how many months had she been in No. 1 Detention House?
3. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
4. At No. 1 Detention House, when did Cheng wake with a streaming cold and a severe headache?
5. How often did Cheng travel to Hong Kong when she worked at Shell?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)