|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 17, Rehabilitation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Cheng's struggle meeting held?
(a) August 13, 1966.
(b) October 12, 1966.
(c) September 27, 1966.
(d) November 17, 1966.
2. Where did Mao get the gift that he sent to workers at Qinghua University in August of 1968?
(a) Pakistan's foreign minister.
(b) Australia's foreign minister.
(c) Indian's foreign minister.
(d) Thailand's foreign minister.
3. Who was named to conduct the Cultural Revolution in Shanghai by Mao's wife?
(a) Lin Liguo.
(b) Zhang Yufeng.
(c) Wan Li.
(d) Zhang Chunqiao.
4. How much of Cheng's money did the Security Bureau issue Hean to furnish Cheng's new home?
(a) 4,000 yuan.
(b) 400 yuan.
(c) 5,000 yuan.
(d) 500 yuan.
5. What part of her house was Cheng locked in while the Red Guard looted her home?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Meiping's room.
(c) Dining room.
(d) Her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cheng use to bandage her wrists after the handcuffs were removed?
2. What was issued for Cheng and left in her cell while she was being interrogated in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 10, what 1950s propaganda film was being criticized?
4. In January 1971, how large was the room where Cheng was locked in after an interrogation session?
5. When did Defense Minister Lin Biao abolish all military insignia?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)