|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 17, Rehabilitation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what 1950s propaganda film was being criticized?
(a) Peaceful Spring.
(b) Window on America.
(c) Fighting for Shangai.
2. What predominant emotion did Cheng feel during the struggle meeting held for her?
3. What day of the week were prisoners in No. 1 Detention House allowed to have brooms?
4. What did Cheng's old gardener tell her happened to Lao-zhao when he was beaten by the Red Guards?
(a) Cracked a rib.
(b) Broke his leg.
(c) Broke his arm.
(d) Received a concussion.
5. After Cheng's handcuffs were removed, what extra food was buried at the bottom of her food container?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) Two hard-boiled eggs.
(c) A piece of pork.
(d) A piece of beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the prisoner assigned to Cheng's cell in 1969?
2. Who was waiting for Cheng when she was released from the detention house?
3. What did Cheng's brother accuse Cheng of doing?
4. When did Cheng's brother make a confession that caused problems for Cheng?
5. While Cheng was in the hospital for her hemorrhaging, what extra food was she given one evening?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)