|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 17, Rehabilitation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Hu spend his childhood years?
2. When was Cheng's husband a diplomatic office of the Kuomintang government?
(a) When they lived in Shanghai in 1941.
(b) When they lived in Hong Kong in 1939.
(c) When they lived in Beijing in 1943.
(d) When they lived in Australia in 1942.
3. How many years was the Cultural Revolution in effect?
4. Whom did Cheng defend when she was interrogated in Chapter 8?
(a) Chen Yun.
(b) He Long.
(c) Liu Shaoqi.
(d) Peng Dehuai.
5. When was possession of firearms in China declared to be illegal?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Cheng's mother die?
2. What foreign official visited Beijing in February, 1972?
3. How long did it take the Communist Party to overthrow the Kuomintang government?
4. What day of the week were prisoners in No. 1 Detention House allowed to have brooms?
5. In the 1970s, who was the chief party secretary in Shanghai?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)