|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle was waiting to take Cheng to her new home after her release from the detention house?
(a) A pedicab.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A sedan.
(d) A taxi.
2. What was the name of Meiping's fiance?
(a) Tang Yin.
(b) Du Fu.
(c) Sun Kai.
(d) Chen Yi.
3. In the 1970s, who was the chief party secretary in Shanghai?
(a) Wan Li.
(b) Yao Wenyuan.
(c) Zhang Chunqiao.
(d) Lin Liguo.
4. In 1966, how many people in Shanghai lived as Westerners?
(a) Maybe twenty families.
(b) A couple dozen familes.
(c) A dozen or so families.
(d) Five or six familes.
5. What was the date of the National Day of the People's Republic of China?
(a) September 1.
(b) December 1.
(c) November 1.
(d) October 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of Meiping's birthday?
2. By the winter of 1967, how many times a day did everyone have to read from Mao's book of quotations?
3. Who accompanied Cheng to the hospital in Chapter 9?
4. Why type of tea did Lao-zhao serve Chen and Li Zhen?
5. By January 1969, how long had it been since Cheng was interrogated?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)