|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the country lad who had been promoted to doctor say Cheng's illness was at first?
2. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
(a) 700 yuan.
(b) 300 yuan.
(c) 400 yuan.
(d) 800 yuan.
3. When did the Red Guards seize power in Shanghai?
(a) January 27.
(b) January 12.
(c) January 4.
(d) January 15.
4. Who did Cheng quote when the interrogator said that one of Mao's quotes was not meant to refer to her?
(a) Marshal Lin Biao.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Han Suyin.
(d) Deng Xiaoping.
5. After Cheng's handcuffs were removed, how high was the swelling on her arms?
(a) To her elbows.
(b) To her wrists.
(c) To her knuckles.
(d) To her shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Chinese Communist Party founded?
2. What emotions did Cheng feel after a statement was read indicating why she was being released?
3. What was Cheng doing when she was told to report for her first interrogation session?
4. What color flowers were growing on weeds in a corner of the exercise yard at No. 1 Detention House?
5. How much did Cheng weigh after being released from the detention house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)