|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cheng and her husband meet?
(d) United States.
2. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
(a) One hundred thousand yuan.
(b) Ten thousand yuan.
(c) A million yuan.
(d) A thousan yuan.
3. When did Defense Minister Lin Biao abolish all military insignia?
4. In Chapter 9, to which ward at the hospital was Cheng taken?
(a) Surgical ward.
(b) TB ward.
(c) Infectious diseases ward.
(d) Orthopedic ward.
5. What number was Cheng assigned when she was taken to No. 1 Dentention House?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what flowers could Cheng smell from her garden?
2. While Cheng was in the hospital for her hemorrhaging, what extra food was she given one evening?
3. When was Mao's essay "On the Dictatorship of the People's Democracy" published?
4. When Cheng went upstairs to use the bathroom during the looting of her home, what was a young man about to step on and break?
5. During the autumn of 1970, what American writer had his photo taken with Mao?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)