|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Cheng kicked when she tried to stop a young man from breaking some of her collection when the Red Guards were in her home?
2. How late did the interrogator say that Cheng was to vote in an election for the Shanghai People's Congress?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
3. What did a prisoner sing on Christmas Eve?
(a) Hark the Herald Angels Sing.
(b) Silent Night.
(c) The First Noel.
(d) O Come All Ye Faithful.
4. What part of her house was Cheng locked in while the Red Guard looted her home?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Meiping's room.
(d) Dining room.
5. How many years was the Cultural Revolution in effect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Cheng defend when she was interrogated in Chapter 8?
2. What color flowers were growing on weeds in a corner of the exercise yard at No. 1 Detention House?
3. After Cheng had another bad hemorrhage in 1973, to what hospital was she taken?
4. In 1966, how many people in Shanghai lived as Westerners?
5. What had Cheng's servant Lao-zhao left for her on a tray on a coffee table on July 3, 1966?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)