|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 12, Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tao's job at Shell?
(a) Chief lawyer.
(b) Assistant manager.
(d) Chief accountant.
2. What emotions did Cheng feel after a statement was read indicating why she was being released?
(a) Gratitude and surprise.
(b) Anger and disgust.
(c) Joy and happiness.
(d) Frustration and dread.
3. By January 1969, how long had it been since Cheng was interrogated?
(a) Over two years.
(b) Sixteen months.
(c) Over three years.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. Who accompanied Cheng to the hospital in Chapter 9?
(a) A female guard.
(b) Cheng's former interrogator.
(c) A male guard.
(d) A Labor Reform worker.
5. When did Cheng's brother make a confession that caused problems for Cheng?
(a) End of 1968.
(b) In 1966.
(c) In 1967.
(d) End of 1969.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Cheng questioned by a member of the Military Control Commission of the People's Art Theater?
2. How many senior high school students who were members of the Red Guard came to loot Cheng's house?
3. What was Cheng served for lunch the first day she was at No. 1 Detention House?
4. How old was the prisoner assigned to Cheng's cell in 1969?
5. How did Cheng get to and from the struggle meeting for lunch on July 4, 1966?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)