|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 7, The January Revolution and Military Control.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What watch is missing when the Red Guards ask Cheng to inventory her jewelry?
(a) A German watch.
(b) Her husband's watch.
(c) A Swiss watch.
(d) A British Watch.
2. What was the date of Meiping's birthday?
(a) August 18.
(b) May 12.
(c) August 30.
(d) May 31.
3. At Cheng's struggle meeting, the man in the tinted glasses told how many Chinese were killed in the eight year war with Japan. How many Chinese were killed?
(a) One million.
(b) Twelve million.
(c) Five million.
(d) Ten million.
4. When was Mao's essay "On the Dictatorship of the People's Democracy" published?
(a) April 13, 1948.
(b) May 12, 1950.
(c) July 1, 1949.
(d) June 23, 1951.
5. What predominant emotion did Cheng feel during the struggle meeting held for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Red Guards come to loot Cheng's house?
2. What was every radio station broadcasting in Chapter 4?
3. How many years was the Cultural Revolution in effect?
4. What did Cheng use to make an eye shade to cover her eyes at night?
5. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)