|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 7, The January Revolution and Military Control.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Li Zhen's children live?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) Hong Kong.
2. What predominant emotion did Cheng feel during the struggle meeting held for her?
3. When was the Chinese Communist Party founded?
4. Where did Cheng and her husband meet?
(c) United States.
5. How many sheets of papers did Cheng use for her autobiography?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Cheng's servant Lao-zhao left for her on a tray on a coffee table on July 3, 1966?
2. At No. 1 Detention House, when did Cheng wake with a streaming cold and a severe headache?
3. In 1966, how many people in Shanghai lived as Westerners?
4. What was the date of Meiping's birthday?
5. What was Cheng doing when she was told to report for her first interrogation session?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)