|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What watch is missing when the Red Guards ask Cheng to inventory her jewelry?
(a) A Swiss watch.
(b) Her husband's watch.
(c) A British Watch.
(d) A German watch.
2. When did Cheng meet up with Xiao Xu again in Hong Kong?
3. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
(a) 700 yuan.
(b) 300 yuan.
(c) 800 yuan.
(d) 400 yuan.
4. What was the real source of news for the Chinese people?
(a) Underground pamphlets.
(b) Footpath news.
(d) Foreign newspapers.
5. Who was the artist who painted the painting that hung in Cheng's dining room in 1966?
(a) Lin Fengmian.
(b) Li Wenxi.
(c) Lai Sung.
(d) Qi Baishi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was every radio station broadcasting in Chapter 4?
2. How would Cheng and Meiping communicate when Cheng was under house arrest?
3. In 1966, where did Winnie Huang teach English and Latin?
4. What did Cheng use to make an eye shade to cover her eyes at night?
5. What book did Cheng take with her when she went to let the Red Guard into her home?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)