|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
(a) 400 yuan.
(b) 700 yuan.
(c) 300 yuan.
(d) 800 yuan.
2. At Cheng's struggle meeting, the man in the tinted glasses told how many Chinese were killed in the eight year war with Japan. How many Chinese were killed?
(a) Twelve million.
(b) Ten million.
(c) One million.
(d) Five million.
3. When Cheng was taken to a struggle meeting on July 4, 1966, who was the target of the meeting?
(a) Tao Feng.
(b) Deng Xiaoping.
(c) Chen Yun.
(d) Qi Baishi.
4. What book did Cheng take with her when she went to let the Red Guard into her home?
(a) On Practice and Contradiction.
(b) The Art of War.
(c) Constitution of the People's Republic.
(d) The Little Red Book.
5. Where did Li Zhen's children live?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
2. How would Cheng and Meiping communicate when Cheng was under house arrest?
3. What was the date of Meiping's birthday?
4. How many rooms and bathrooms were in Cheng's house?
5. How long did it take the Communist Party to overthrow the Kuomintang government?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)