|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
(a) Green jeep.
(b) Black jeep.
(c) A heavy duty truck.
(d) A Soviet car.
2. What color flowers were growing on weeds in a corner of the exercise yard at No. 1 Detention House?
3. At Cheng's struggle meeting, the man in the tinted glasses told how many Chinese were killed in the eight year war with Japan. How many Chinese were killed?
(a) Twelve million.
(b) Five million.
(c) Ten million.
(d) One million.
4. What type of flowers were in a Qjanlong vase on Cheng's desk?
5. How would Cheng and Meiping communicate when Cheng was under house arrest?
(a) Through Lao-zhao.
(b) By notes left in the bathroom.
(c) By meeting when the guards were asleep.
(d) Through notes in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Cheng's struggle meeting held?
2. By 1966, how many years had passed since Cheng's husband had died?
3. What time of day was it when Cheng was driven through the streets of Shanghai in the police vehicle?
4. When Cheng was taken to a struggle meeting on July 4, 1966, who was the target of the meeting?
5. How many people did Mr. Hu say in each organization must be declared to be the "enemy" because that is the percentage that Chairman Mao mentioned in a speech?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)