|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Mr. Hu start the business that later was turned over to the Communists?
2. When did the Communist Army enter Shanghai?
3. What watch is missing when the Red Guards ask Cheng to inventory her jewelry?
(a) A British Watch.
(b) A Swiss watch.
(c) A German watch.
(d) Her husband's watch.
4. Who was named to conduct the Cultural Revolution in Shanghai by Mao's wife?
(a) Wan Li.
(b) Zhang Yufeng.
(c) Zhang Chunqiao.
(d) Lin Liguo.
5. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
(a) Green jeep.
(b) A Soviet car.
(c) Black jeep.
(d) A heavy duty truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day was it when Cheng was driven through the streets of Shanghai in the police vehicle?
2. How many rooms and bathrooms were in Cheng's house?
3. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
4. How many men were in the vehicle that took Cheng from her struggle meeting?
5. In 1966, where did Winnie Huang teach English and Latin?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)