|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what flowers could Cheng smell from her garden?
(a) Flowering plum.
2. What year did Mr. Hu start the business that later was turned over to the Communists?
3. What was Cheng served for lunch the first day she was at No. 1 Detention House?
(a) Lukewarm watery rice porridge.
(b) Watery broth.
(c) Rice and pickled vegetables.
(d) Dry rice and boiled green cabbage.
4. When did Cheng meet up with Xiao Xu again in Hong Kong?
5. How many men were in the vehicle that took Cheng from her struggle meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Cheng take with her when she went to let the Red Guard into her home?
2. How many years was the Cultural Revolution in effect?
3. When was possession of firearms in China declared to be illegal?
4. What type of flowers were in a Qjanlong vase on Cheng's desk?
5. When Cheng was taken to a struggle meeting on July 4, 1966, who was the target of the meeting?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)