|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapter 3, The Red Guards.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Cheng kicked when she tried to stop a young man from breaking some of her collection when the Red Guards were in her home?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what flowers could Cheng smell from her garden?
(a) Flowering plum.
3. When did the revolution occur that occur that made China a republic?
4. By 1966, how many years had passed since Cheng's husband had died?
(a) About 7 years.
(b) Nearly 9 years.
(c) Nearly 10 years.
(d) About 8 years.
5. How many senior high school students who were members of the Red Guard came to loot Cheng's house?
(a) Fifty to sixty.
(d) Thirty to forty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Red Guards come to loot Cheng's house?
2. What was the road in front of the former British consulate renamed?
3. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
4. Where did Li Zhen's children live?
5. What part of her house was Cheng locked in while the Red Guard looted her home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)