|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapter 3, The Red Guards.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many senior high school students who were members of the Red Guard came to loot Cheng's house?
(b) Fifty to sixty.
(d) Thirty to forty.
2. By 1966, how many years had passed since Cheng's husband had died?
(a) About 7 years.
(b) Nearly 9 years.
(c) Nearly 10 years.
(d) About 8 years.
3. When Cheng went upstairs to use the bathroom during the looting of her home, what was a young man about to step on and break?
(a) A blanc de chine Goddess of Mercy.
(b) A Kangxi winecup.
(c) Chinese porcelain.
(d) Celadon pottery.
4. How long after Meiping's birthday party did Li Zhen commit suicide?
(a) About three months later.
(b) A month later.
(c) Eight weeks later.
(d) Two weeks. later.
5. Who was the artist who painted the painting that hung in Cheng's dining room in 1966?
(a) Lin Fengmian.
(b) Lai Sung.
(c) Li Wenxi.
(d) Qi Baishi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of Meiping's birthday?
2. What type of flowers were in a Qjanlong vase on Cheng's desk?
3. What book did Cheng take with her when she went to let the Red Guard into her home?
4. How did Cheng get to and from the struggle meeting for lunch on July 4, 1966?
5. Where did Li Zhen's children live?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)