|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapter 3, The Red Guards.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1966, how many people in Shanghai lived as Westerners?
(a) Five or six familes.
(b) Maybe twenty families.
(c) A dozen or so families.
(d) A couple dozen familes.
2. When did the Communist Army enter Shanghai?
3. What had Cheng's servant Lao-zhao left for her on a tray on a coffee table on July 3, 1966?
(a) Iced water.
(b) Iced coffee.
(c) Iced tea.
4. What book did Cheng take with her when she went to let the Red Guard into her home?
(a) The Little Red Book.
(b) Constitution of the People's Republic.
(c) On Practice and Contradiction.
(d) The Art of War.
5. By 1966, how many years had passed since Cheng's husband had died?
(a) About 8 years.
(b) Nearly 10 years.
(c) About 7 years.
(d) Nearly 9 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cheng and her husband meet?
2. How many senior high school students who were members of the Red Guard came to loot Cheng's house?
3. When did the revolution occur that occur that made China a republic?
4. How many rooms and bathrooms were in Cheng's house?
5. What was the road in front of the former British consulate renamed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)