|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day was it when Cheng was driven through the streets of Shanghai in the police vehicle?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
2. When did the Communist Army enter Shanghai?
3. In a newspaper in 1970, whose name was not listed with the names of members of the standing committee of the Politburo?
(a) Ye Jianying.
(b) Chen Boda.
(c) Hua Guofeng.
(d) Yao Wenyuan.
4. What watch is missing when the Red Guards ask Cheng to inventory her jewelry?
(a) A Swiss watch.
(b) A British Watch.
(c) A German watch.
(d) Her husband's watch.
5. In Chapter 10, what 1950s propaganda film was being criticized?
(a) Peaceful Spring.
(c) Fighting for Shangai.
(d) Window on America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Cheng's servant Lao-zhao left for her on a tray on a coffee table on July 3, 1966?
2. How far did the Zhus have to go to get water and use the bathroom after the Red Guards looted their home?
3. When did the "Liberation Daily" publish Mao's call for the army to support the leftists?
4. Where did Cheng and her husband meet?
5. After Cheng had another bad hemorrhage in 1973, to what hospital was she taken?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)