|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cheng and her husband meet?
(d) United States.
2. After Cheng's handcuffs were removed, how high was the swelling on her arms?
(a) To her wrists.
(b) To her knuckles.
(c) To her shoulders.
(d) To her elbows.
3. Who had been staying at the technical school where Cheng's struggle meeting was held?
(a) Former business owners.
(b) Former teachers.
(c) Ex-staff of Shell.
(d) Labor Reform Workers.
4. What was the diagnosis for Cheng's condition when she was taken to the hospital in 1973?
(a) Colon cancer.
(b) Uterine cancer.
(c) Kidney cancer.
(d) Bladder cancer.
5. According to the interrogator, what British agents dealt with Cheng?
(a) Clark and Wyatt.
(b) Brown and Miller.
(c) Davidson and Roberts.
(d) Scott and Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the "Liberation Daily" publish Mao's call for the army to support the leftists?
2. What type of flowers were in a Qjanlong vase on Cheng's desk?
3. When did Cheng meet up with Xiao Xu again in Hong Kong?
4. How many pockets could officers have on their uniforms?
5. Who accompanied Cheng to the hospital in Chapter 9?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)