|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cheng quote when the interrogator said that one of Mao's quotes was not meant to refer to her?
(a) Deng Xiaoping.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Marshal Lin Biao.
(d) Han Suyin.
2. What type of trees lined the drive of No. 1 Detention House?
(a) Tallow trees.
(b) Willow trees.
(c) Plum trees.
(d) Maple trees.
3. How long after Meiping's birthday party did Li Zhen commit suicide?
(a) About three months later.
(b) Eight weeks later.
(c) Two weeks. later.
(d) A month later.
4. When Cheng was taken to an interrogation in Chapter 8, how many men were in the room?
5. What was Cheng served for lunch the first day she was at No. 1 Detention House?
(a) Rice and pickled vegetables.
(b) Watery broth.
(c) Lukewarm watery rice porridge.
(d) Dry rice and boiled green cabbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language were all Chinese supposed to speak?
2. What predominant emotion did Cheng feel during the struggle meeting held for her?
3. What does Cheng say that her collection may be worth when the Red Guards are looting her home?
4. When did Cheng's mother die?
5. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)