|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Red Guards come to loot Cheng's house?
(a) December 1, 1967.
(b) March 12, 1965.
(c) September 12, 1968.
(d) August 30, 1966.
2. When was "Red Star Over China" published?
3. How long did it take the Communist Party to overthrow the Kuomintang government?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 31 years.
4. What was the name of club where Cheng danced with a Swiss friend in the 1950s?
(a) German Club.
(b) French Club.
(c) Shanghai Club.
(d) British Club.
5. How many students was Cheng teaching English to in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take after Cheng was manacled for her to be able to stretch her arms straight out in front of her?
2. How long after Meiping's birthday party did Li Zhen commit suicide?
3. What did Cheng use to bandage her wrists after the handcuffs were removed?
4. In January 1971, how long was Cheng locked in a cement box in another building?
5. During the autumn of 1970, what American writer had his photo taken with Mao?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)