|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a funeral did Cheng's mother have?
2. How many days was Cheng forced to return to the interrogation room and read a letter drafted by Mao Zedong in 1948?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. How many pockets could officers have on their uniforms?
(a) One pocket.
(b) Two pockets.
(c) Four pockets.
(d) Three pockets.
4. How many students was Cheng teaching English to in Chapter 15?
5. While the interrogators were trying to get Cheng to confirm her brother's accusation, what did they refuse to give her?
(b) Hot showers.
(c) Sulfa drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was every radio station broadcasting in Chapter 4?
2. When was Cheng's husband a diplomatic office of the Kuomintang government?
3. Whom did Cheng defend when she was interrogated in Chapter 8?
4. In March 1969 at the technical school, what did Cheng do when she heard Tao's confession?
5. How long did the old custom of foot-binding linger in some remote rural areas of China?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)