|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 15, A Student Who Was Different.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
(a) 300 yuan.
(b) 800 yuan.
(c) 700 yuan.
(d) 400 yuan.
2. During the time when Cheng was imprisoned, where did Cheng's brother live?
3. Whom did Cheng defend when she was interrogated in Chapter 8?
(a) He Long.
(b) Peng Dehuai.
(c) Chen Yun.
(d) Liu Shaoqi.
4. Where did Mao get the gift that he sent to workers at Qinghua University in August of 1968?
(a) Australia's foreign minister.
(b) Pakistan's foreign minister.
(c) Indian's foreign minister.
(d) Thailand's foreign minister.
5. When did the Communist Army enter Shanghai?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Cheng doing when she was told to report for her first interrogation session?
2. Who did the interrogator say was a double agent at Shell?
3. What year did Mr. Hu start the business that later was turned over to the Communists?
4. Where did Li Zhen's children live?
5. How many men were in the interrogation room when Cheng was taken for her first interrogation?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)