|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the road in front of the former British consulate renamed?
(a) Anti-Imperialist Street.
(b) Ouyanghai Road.
(c) Anti-Revisionist Street.
(d) Revolutionary Boulevard.
2. When was possession of firearms in China declared to be illegal?
3. What was the penalty for attempting to escape to Hong Kong?
(a) Fifteen years in prison.
(b) Thirty to forty years in prison.
(c) Ten to twenty years in prison.
(d) Thirty-five years in prison.
4. By 1966, how many years had passed since Cheng's husband had died?
(a) Nearly 10 years.
(b) About 8 years.
(c) Nearly 9 years.
(d) About 7 years.
5. How many men were in the vehicle that took Cheng from her struggle meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms and bathrooms were in Cheng's house?
2. What day of the week were prisoners in No. 1 Detention House allowed to have brooms?
3. What part of her house was Cheng locked in while the Red Guard looted her home?
4. Where was Cheng kicked when she tried to stop a young man from breaking some of her collection when the Red Guards were in her home?
5. What time was Cheng left along in her cell at No. 1 Detention House?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)