|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was possession of firearms in China declared to be illegal?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what flowers could Cheng smell from her garden?
(d) Flowering plum.
3. Who was the artist who painted the painting that hung in Cheng's dining room in 1966?
(a) Lin Fengmian.
(b) Qi Baishi.
(c) Li Wenxi.
(d) Lai Sung.
4. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
(a) Black jeep.
(b) A Soviet car.
(c) A heavy duty truck.
(d) Green jeep.
5. What time was Cheng left along in her cell at No. 1 Detention House?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 4:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cheng silently recite to herself when handcuffs were waved at her and she was ordered to confess?
2. How many rooms and bathrooms were in Cheng's house?
3. How many years was the Cultural Revolution in effect?
4. When did the revolution occur that occur that made China a republic?
5. How many men were in the vehicle that took Cheng from her struggle meeting?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)