|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5, Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What predominant emotion did Cheng feel during the struggle meeting held for her?
2. When was Cheng's struggle meeting held?
(a) November 17, 1966.
(b) August 13, 1966.
(c) September 27, 1966.
(d) October 12, 1966.
3. When did Cheng meet up with Xiao Xu again in Hong Kong?
4. How did Cheng get to and from the struggle meeting for lunch on July 4, 1966?
(a) By walking.
(b) By pedicab.
(c) By car.
(d) By bus.
5. What was Cheng reading when the Red Guards came to loot her house?
(a) The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union.
(b) Das Kapital.
(c) The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.
(d) Civil Disobedience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Cheng withdraw from her bank after the organization of the Red Guards?
2. Who was named to conduct the Cultural Revolution in Shanghai by Mao's wife?
3. When did the Red Guards come to loot Cheng's house?
4. When was possession of firearms in China declared to be illegal?
5. What time of day was it when Cheng was driven through the streets of Shanghai in the police vehicle?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)