|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 10, My Brother's Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By January 1969, how long had it been since Cheng was interrogated?
(a) Over three years.
(b) Over two years.
(c) Sixteen months.
(d) Eighteen months.
2. How often did Cheng travel to Hong Kong when she worked at Shell?
(a) Every four years.
(b) Every two years.
(c) Every other year.
(d) Every three years.
3. In 1956, where did Cheng and her husband visit offices of Shell Corporation?
(a) London and The Hague.
(b) Belgium and France.
(c) Australia and the United States.
(d) Germany and Hong Kong.
4. Where did Cheng's mother live?
5. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
(a) A Soviet car.
(b) A heavy duty truck.
(c) Black jeep.
(d) Green jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Cheng questioned by a member of the Military Control Commission of the People's Art Theater?
2. What did Cheng's brother accuse Cheng of doing?
3. Who did Cheng quote when the interrogator said that one of Mao's quotes was not meant to refer to her?
4. At Cheng's struggle meeting, the man in the tinted glasses told how many Chinese were killed in the eight year war with Japan. How many Chinese were killed?
5. What was the road in front of the former British consulate renamed?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)