|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 10, My Brother's Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Cheng's struggle meeting, the man in the tinted glasses told how many Chinese were killed in the eight year war with Japan. How many Chinese were killed?
(a) Ten million.
(b) Five million.
(c) One million.
(d) Twelve million.
2. When was Cheng's struggle meeting held?
(a) October 12, 1966.
(b) November 17, 1966.
(c) August 13, 1966.
(d) September 27, 1966.
3. What physical problems was Cheng having in the fall of 1968?
(d) Fainting spells.
4. In what year did Beijing publish the official propaganda line that the Kuomintang were about to launch an attack?
5. When was possession of firearms in China declared to be illegal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the penalty for attempting to escape to Hong Kong?
2. How many sheets of papers did Cheng use for her autobiography?
3. What was the date of Meiping's birthday?
4. How old was the prisoner assigned to Cheng's cell in 1969?
5. In 1956, where did Cheng and her husband visit offices of Shell Corporation?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)