|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 10, My Brother's Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
(a) A Soviet car.
(b) A heavy duty truck.
(c) Black jeep.
(d) Green jeep.
2. How long did it take the Communist Party to overthrow the Kuomintang government?
(a) 31 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 12 years.
3. What was the penalty for attempting to escape to Hong Kong?
(a) Thirty-five years in prison.
(b) Thirty to forty years in prison.
(c) Fifteen years in prison.
(d) Ten to twenty years in prison.
4. When did Cheng meet up with Xiao Xu again in Hong Kong?
5. During the time when Cheng was imprisoned, where did Cheng's brother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the interrogator, what British agents dealt with Cheng?
2. How would Cheng and Meiping communicate when Cheng was under house arrest?
3. Where did Mao get the gift that he sent to workers at Qinghua University in August of 1968?
4. When did Cheng visit the tomb of Ming emperor Wanli?
5. Why type of tea did Lao-zhao serve Chen and Li Zhen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)