|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 10, My Brother's Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language were all Chinese supposed to speak?
2. Why was Cheng questioned by a member of the Military Control Commission of the People's Art Theater?
(a) To discuss Chen Boda.
(b) To discuss Huang Zuolin.
(c) To discuss Lin Liguo.
(d) To discuss Du Fu.
3. How much money did Cheng save to give to her gardener?
(a) 800 yuan.
(b) 400 yuan.
(c) 300 yuan.
(d) 700 yuan.
4. How long did it take the Communist Party to overthrow the Kuomintang government?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 17 years.
5. What was Cheng doing when she was told to report for her first interrogation session?
(a) Cleaning her cell.
(b) Eating lunch.
(d) Walking in the exercise yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How late did the interrogator say that Cheng was to vote in an election for the Shanghai People's Congress?
2. How many men were in the interrogation room when Cheng was taken for her first interrogation?
3. In 1956, where did Cheng and her husband visit offices of Shell Corporation?
4. Who did Cheng quote when the interrogator said that one of Mao's quotes was not meant to refer to her?
5. What type of vehicle was used to take Cheng to and from the struggle meeting?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)