|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 14, The Search for the Truth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lived in the Zhu's half of the house?
2. Where did Ai-yi's husband and son live?
3. What time of day was it when Cheng was driven through the streets of Shanghai in the police vehicle?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
4. Who accompanied Cheng to the hospital in Chapter 9?
(a) Cheng's former interrogator.
(b) A female guard.
(c) A male guard.
(d) A Labor Reform worker.
5. How much money was Cheng carrying when she arrived at No. 1 Detention House?
(a) 300 yuan.
(b) 400 yuan.
(c) 100 yuan.
(d) 200 yuan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tao's job at Shell?
2. How many days was Cheng forced to return to the interrogation room and read a letter drafted by Mao Zedong in 1948?
3. What type of trees lined the drive of No. 1 Detention House?
4. At No. 1 Detention House, when did Cheng wake with a streaming cold and a severe headache?
5. What was the name of club where Cheng danced with a Swiss friend in the 1950s?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)