|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 14, The Search for the Truth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cheng was in the hospital for her hemorrhaging, what extra food was she given one evening?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pear.
(c) A small banana.
(d) A small orange.
2. Who was named Mao's successor at the Ninth Party Congress?
(a) Zhou Enlai.
(b) Chen Yi.
(c) Jiang Qing.
(d) Lin Biao.
3. What was Cheng served for lunch the first day she was at No. 1 Detention House?
(a) Rice and pickled vegetables.
(b) Watery broth.
(c) Lukewarm watery rice porridge.
(d) Dry rice and boiled green cabbage.
4. What time of day was it when Cheng was driven through the streets of Shanghai in the police vehicle?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
5. What did Cheng use to make an eye shade to cover her eyes at night?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) A towel.
(d) A handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been staying at the technical school where Cheng's struggle meeting was held?
2. In March 1969 at the technical school, what did Cheng do when she heard Tao's confession?
3. How often were prisoners allowed a hot shower at No. 1 Detention House?
4. What direction did Cheng's cell face at No. 1 Detention House?
5. What was the name of club where Cheng danced with a Swiss friend in the 1950s?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)