|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 14, The Search for the Truth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lived in the Zhu's half of the house?
2. What direction did Cheng's cell face at No. 1 Detention House?
3. What was the name of Meiping's fiance?
(a) Chen Yi.
(b) Du Fu.
(c) Tang Yin.
(d) Sun Kai.
4. What time was Cheng left along in her cell at No. 1 Detention House?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 4:00 a.m.
5. What color flowers were growing on weeds in a corner of the exercise yard at No. 1 Detention House?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number was Cheng assigned when she was taken to No. 1 Dentention House?
2. What was Cheng served for lunch the first day she was at No. 1 Detention House?
3. What was the real source of news for the Chinese people?
4. What was the name of club where Cheng danced with a Swiss friend in the 1950s?
5. In March 1969 at the technical school, what did Cheng do when she heard Tao's confession?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)