Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Helen's remark as she and Carey leave the house?
(a) All's fair in love and war.
(b) The end is near.
(c) The early bird gets the worm.
(d) Better late than never.
2. What is Helen's demeanor as they leave the house for the funeral?
3. What does Helen tell Milton and Peyton when they return to the hospital?
(a) Maudie is being released.
(b) Maudie is dying.
(c) Maudie has to stay for awhile.
(d) Maudie is dead.
4. Who is Carey Carr's wife?
5. Helen's demeanor is always ______________.
6. What is Peyton's husband's religious affiliation?
7. Where do Peyton and Harry go on their honeymoon?
8. Why does the funeral party stop at a gas station?
(a) Dolly needs to use a restroom.
(b) The hearse overheats again.
(c) Milton needs something to drink.
(d) The hearse is out of gas.
9. What are Milton's feelings about his marriage to Helen?
(a) He wants a divorce.
(b) He wants her to take him back.
(c) He loves her but he can't be married to her.
(d) He wants to remain separated.
10. Dolly tells Helen that she will carry on with Milton ________________________.
(a) Until she is finished with him.
(c) For as long as Milton is interested.
(d) No longer.
11. What is Carey's first impression of Helen?
(a) She is a joy.
(b) She is intense.
(c) She is grieving.
(d) She is morose.
12. What is Carey Carr's profession?
13. In what city is Peyton married?
(d) Port Warwick.
14. Where do Carey and Helen meet the hearse on the way to the cemetery?
(a) A bar.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A roadside rest.
(d) A gas station.
15. Where will Helen's brother be going after his visit with her family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Milton and Dolly spend the night when Helen is out of town?
2. Why does Peyton tell Harry that she married him?
3. What does Helen tell Carey about Milton?
4. Who is the boyfriend Peyton brings home from college?
5. What is the name of Helen's brother who was at the Loftis home at the time?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)