Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Milton Loftis' wife's name?
2. Who is Milton Loftis' older daughter?
3. Who is Milton Loftis' younger daughter?
4. Where does the Loftis family live?
Port Warwick, Virginia.
5. What is the state of the Loftis' marriage?
They have been unhappy for a long time.
6. With whom has Milton been having an affair for many years?
7. As the novel opens, the narrator describes a train trip from __________________ to Port Warwick.
8. Who is the Loftis family's cook?
9. Where are Milton, Dolly and Ella going in a limousine?
The train station.
This section contains 3,716 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)