|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peyton tell Harry that she married him?
(a) She wanted his money.
(b) She thought he was handsome.
(c) She needed him.
(d) She respected him.
2. What is Carey Carr's profession?
3. What does Dolly realize about why Milton asked her to go to the train station with him?
(a) That she was Peyton's godmother.
(b) That his car was not running.
(c) That she was so supportive of him.
(d) That Helen wouldn't go.
4. What does Carey decide to do to help Helen?
(a) Recommends couples counseling.
(b) There is nothing he can do.
(c) Finds her a job.
(d) Suggests psychiatric help.
5. What are Milton's feelings about his marriage to Helen?
(a) He wants a divorce.
(b) He wants her to take him back.
(c) He loves her but he can't be married to her.
(d) He wants to remain separated.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Milton been having an affair for many years?
2. What is Carey's first impression of Helen?
3. How can Dolly best be characterized?
4. Why is Peyton struggling in her new life after college?
5. What does Mr. Casper do to the hearse at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)