|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Loftis family live?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Savannah, Georgia.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Port Warwick, Virginia.
2. Who was Milton's favorite child?
3. To what conclusion does Milton come about Helen?
(a) There is something mentally wrong with her.
(b) She never loved him.
(c) She is cunning and manipulative.
(d) She is a saint to have put up with him.
4. What did Helen think of Dolly and her ex-husband?
(a) She thoroughly enjoyed them.
(b) She could take them or leave them.
(c) She hated them.
(d) She did not like them.
5. How long have Carey and Helen been friends?
(a) Five years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helen's most vivid recollection in this chapter?
2. How many years have Milton and Helen been separated?
3. Where is Dolly's ex-husband living at this time?
4. Where does Peyton find Milton at the end of the football game?
5. Why did Peyton go to the city mentioned in #70?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)