|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helen tells Carey that she no longer believes in ________________.
(b) "His" God.
2. What does Milton do while Peyton and Helen argue?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Tries to separate them.
(c) Calls Dolly.
(d) Goes out for more liquor.
3. What is notable about Peyton on her wedding day?
(a) She is doubtful.
(b) She is stunning.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She is sad.
4. Why does Peyton tell Harry that she married him?
(a) She needed him.
(b) She wanted his money.
(c) She thought he was handsome.
(d) She respected him.
5. Why does Milton ask Dolly to accompany him to the train station?
(a) She had offered to drive.
(b) Helen wouldn't go.
(c) He can't manage his grief without her.
(d) She is good in a crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Milton talking to when Dolly finds him?
2. Where does Carey Carr take Helen at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What is Peyton's husband's religious affiliation?
4. What about Dolly now irritates Milton?
5. Dolly tells Helen that she will carry on with Milton ________________________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)