Quiz: Chapter 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Milton do while Peyton and Helen argue?
a) Tries to separate them.
b) Goes out for more liquor.
c) Watches TV.
d) Calls Dolly.
2. Against whom are the Southerners in the story prejudiced?
a) Factory workers.
3. Where did Helen and Edward go to college?
a) Emory University.
b) Duke University.
c) University of Virginia.
d) Mercer College.
4. How does Peyton injure Helen before leaving on her honeymoon?
a) Pushes her down the stairs.
b) Throws a glass at her.
c) Scratches her face and draws blood.
d) Slaps her face.
5. What is Peyton's husband's religious affiliation?
This section contains 245 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)